Chapter 6 - Bad Guys All Across the World

Vicky looked at Rose to see the sleepy blonde just roll over to the other side of her bed and snuggle herself in the sheets.

She let out a relieved sigh and looked after what she had stumbled on. And there it was.

"Oh, look what we have here...".

The snow globe where they had imprisoned the Snow Queen was nowhere else than in Rose's fairy tale collection.

Vicky's eyes grew an intense and greedy look as she held the globe in her hands. Without further ado, she spilled a potion she had been preparing for a very long time over the globe and waited for its effect.

Unlikely would've been expected, the potion wasn't meant to free the Snow Queen. She no longer wanted to pursue someone else's ambitions.

She was ready to be the bad guy of her own fairy tale.

And so, the potion turned the snow globe into the top of a brand-new wand, a wand that now had the Snow Queen's magic as its source of power.

An evil laugh grew louder and louder in Rose's ears, until she noticed it was coming from her own room. She jumped out of bed, in shock at seeing Vicky there, but before she could even act, she heard the other girl shout.

"Bad guys all over the world, hear my call and help me destroy the six great fairy tale families". Vicky cast the spell while holding up her wand which created a dark cloud on the sky above them.

Loud thunders could be heard as the spell got stronger, lightnings made the night sky as bright as the day.

Acknowledging Rose's presence, Vicky looked at her and said "Now, you're gonna pay for all the trouble you've caused me, Rose Cinderella".

With a swipe of her wand, she imprisoned Rose in a block of ice.

"Come on, we don't want to keep Regal Academy waiting too long". She said and exited the room with the giant floating ice cube that contained Rose.

While getting down the stairs, Vicky heard a familiar voice shouting.

"Get away from my daughter", Clara commanded in a firm tone.

Vicky simply laughed at her and swiped her wand to vanish Clara from the way like she was just a leaf being carried by the wind. Rose let out a shriek when she saw her mom be defeated so easily.

Moaning in pain, Clara looked at Rose with worry in her eyes. Gathering all her strength, she stood up and pointed her wand towards Vicky again.

"Dress magic". She shouted.

A pile of dresses covered Vicky, and the block of ice that contained Rose fell on the ground as the floating spell was broken.

"Mom, are you okay?". Rose asked worriedly.

But before Clara even said anything, a rising laugh could be heard from the pile of dresses. Suddenly, an explosion sent dresses flying into all directions.

"You really thought your ridiculous dresses could stop me? You're even more pathetic than your daughter".

Vicky said and pointed her wand towards Rose, casting the floating spell into the ice again and bringing it to her side.

After that, she looked at the already weak Clara and almost felt pity when she hit her with another spell.

Clara took the full hit and fainted, her body crashing on the ground with a thud.

Rose screamed, tears rolling over her cheeks as she realized there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Vicky was way too powerful, even more powerful than the Snow Queen herself.