Chapter 11 - Second star to the right and straight on till morning

"Are you kidding? The Wishing Well is real? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh". Rose had an outburst of pure joy at the mention of the enchanted well.

"Rose, you're in fairytale land, those things shouldn't be such a surprise to you anymore". Travis said, rolling his eyes.

Although they had discovered something that would help them fight Vicky, they still had no idea where or how they were gonna find something they had never even seen.

And so they were back where they started: searching for more information on the books.

Finally, after hours of research and multiple yawns as tiredness began to consume them, Ling-Ling shouted "I found it!".

Everyone gathered around her as she passed the information away. It so happens that the Wishing Well would not stay in one place for too long, so in order for you to get it when you wanted, a special coin would be necessary.

The one in possession of the coin needed to say the magical words for the well to appear and toss it inside as the wish was made.

"It seems easy enough". Hawk said only to be shushed by Ling-Ling, who had not finished talking.

"We still have no idea where we can find the coin, and there's just not a hint to its whereabouts". Ling-Ling continued.

"Still, easy enough. Mirror-Hawk, do you know where we can find the coin?" Hawk asked to his reflected-self.

"Sure, the coin you need to summon the Wishing Well is currently in possession of Captain Hook and his crew, in Neverland". Mirror-Hawk answered.

"Okay, not so easy anymore". Hawk smiled worriedly, bringing a hand to his neck.

The journey to neverland was a big puzzle. No one had ever discovered how to get there without being acquainted with Peter or a lost boy.

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning" wasn't exactly the most logical direction to follow. Actually, it wasn't even a concrete clew on how to get there.

But then, they recalled a certain place where logic didn't mean anything. In fact, it didn't even seem to exist.

So, perhaps a magical portal and the right key would help them get there, and they knew just the right friend in Wonderland to ask for help.

And so, the teenagers were back to Wonderland, in hopes Alice and her bunch of keys had a way of getting into Neverland.

"Of course there's a portal to Neverland here". She said after the heroes explained the whole situation to her. "But it's not been used in ages. People who get into Neverland through the portal are usually seen as trespassers, and the 'never people' don't like them very much".

It was a high risk to take, but they had to get into Neverland as fast as possible. Regal Academy depended on it, there was not much time to spend trying to find another way. Therefore, they would take those risks, whatever they might be.

"We have to do this, guys. Our friends and families are in danger, there's no time to waste". Rose said, earning a unison "yeah" from her friends.

Alice nodded in agreement and took them to the portal. Once she opened it, the six tennagers rode their dragons through it, leaving a worried, yet confident Alice behind.

Getting to the other side of the portal, their eyes began to adjust to the light irradiating from the bright sun in the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

The island was covered by the most green they had ever seen. They could see a beautiful lagoon with shining water, reflecting the sun rays as the mermaids that lived there brushed their hairs and showed off their magnificent tails.

Further on the horizon, there was a rock shaped as a human skull that got the creeps out of them. And right behind them, was the pirate ship they had been looking for.

"Well, at least we don't need to look for them. So far, so good". Travis said in a mused tone.

BOOM!

A deafening loud noise filled the quiet atmosphere and shook their eardrums. Not a second later, Hawk shouted.

"Rose, look out!"