Chapter 7 - The Invasion

When they left the house, Rose was speechless for the first time in her life. All the supervillains she and her friends had once defeated and banished to Earth, were gathered around her house.

The Evil Queen, the Sea Witch, the Evil Fairy, the Bad Wolf, the Queen of Hearts and countless others, every one of them with hunger for revenge against the heroes of Regal Academy.

"Welcome, everyone, to the start of a new fairy tale; our fairy tale. Let the villainy begin". Vicky spoke and the bad guys started to shout her name in a chorus, it was like music to her ears.

"Come on, we have a school to destroy." She started to walk and the others marched right after her towards the portal.

"Oh, my pumpkins" Rose thought to herself, still unable to say a word after what she had witnessed. Using Rose's key, Vicky opened the portal to Regal Academy and went through it, followed by all the bad guys her spell had summoned.

In Regal Academy

Once Hawk got to the portal, it was already too late, Rose was gone to Earth and there was nothing he could do now. He felt bad. The look he had seen in her eyes was heartbreaking.

He couldn't tell why, but it felt almost like she was disappointed in him, and just the thought of disappointing her made his heart ache. That was by far the last thing he wanted to happen tonight.

After a moment of self-pity, an idea clicked. "Of course, Travis' key. How didn't I think of that sooner?". He said and rushed to ask for his friend's help.

When he found Travis, he quickly explained the situation and begged for him to take them to Earth so he could go after Rose.

Seeing the almost desperate look on Hawk's face, Travis said "Yeah, sure. Come on, I'll take you to her place".

The boys got to the portal. Travis got his key and handed it over to Hawk, but before he could open the portal, someone had already opened it from the other side.

Hawk waited excited for someone to get out, in hopes it would be Rose. But when he saw her, his eyes widened in shock and his chin fell off.

She was trapped in a block of ice, and Vicky was right by her side, surrounded by a legion of bad guys from all fairy tales possible.

Rose, seeing her two friends, immediately shouted "Guys, run! Go get help".

"I won't leave you here, Rose". Hawk cried and prepared to fight. Travis rolled his eyes and dragged the nonsense hero by the wrist while running towards the ballroom.

"What are you doing?" Hawk asked angrily.

"If we get caught then there will be no saving your princess, lover boy". Travis said in an annoyed tone.

They ran to the ballroom as fast as they could to warn everybody about the upcoming danger. People started to panic and run disorderly when they heard a loud roar that made everybody quiet.

The professor Beast held his hand up to get everyone's attention and pointed out the way they should go. When the students started to get away, Vicky's voice echoed through the ballroom.

"Well, well, well... Where do you think you're going?"