Jin: Fight With The Leader

The sounds of Jin's alarm were echoing through the entire room, Jin sighed as he had to get up to make breakfast for everyone, and headed down stairs to the kitchen that was connected to the living room.

He was exhausted from this daily routine, It's not that he hates cooking for the members, He actually loves cooking for them alot but it's just that he hates waking up early.

As he was cooking he was approached by a sleepy J-Hope

"Good morning Jin hyung"
Hobi said as he walked towards Jin smiling at him.

"Morning.. Sunshine.."

Jin replied quietly as he was making the food not bothering to look at the younger.

"Are you okay Hyung?"

Asked Hobi with concern, He was used to Jin greeting him back with a smile and a tight hug, But definitely not today.

Jin nodded and said " Just a bit sleepy" Which didn't seem very convincing to J-Hope.

"You know if something is bothering you, You can always tell me"

Said Hobi smiling a bit.

"I know.."

Was Jin's last reply to him.

Hobi sat on the table, Soon one by one member came to sit around it too.

"Hyung your food is so delicious"

Said Jimin smiling at Jin.

"Mhm.. Thank you mini..."

Jin replied.

Jimin looked at the others in concern, wondering if it was only him who noticed Jin acting weirdly, The other members understood Jimin's glances at them and nodded to him that they have noticed it too.

"So.. Jin hyung.. uhm.. where's your food?"

Asked Taehyung.

"I'm not feeling hungry taetae, I already ate before you all woke up.

Replied Jin.

Taehyung and the other members knew that Jin was lying, Jin isn't the type to eat without his members. He never ate without them until they're complete and if they don't eat he doesn't either.

Everyone also noticed how Jin and Namjoon were avoiding each other since morning, They thought it was weird since Jin and Namjoon are very close friends, All of the members are close to each other but each one has someone that they're closer to than the rest.

"Namjoon-Ah Come with me for a second I need to talk to you"

Said Yoongi as he got up from his seat, everyone was looking at them except for Jin, He just stared at the floor.

Yoongi took Namjoon to his and Hoseok's room and closed the door behind them.

Yoongi crossed his arms and stood infront of Namjoon who was sitting on Yoongi's bed.

" So.. explain what happened between you and Jin Hyung"

Said Yoongi with his arms crossed.

"Nothing happened"

Replied Namjoon sternly looking at the floor.

"That wasn't a question Namjoon, That was a command"

Said Yoongi.

"I told you nothing happened"

Said Namjoon with anger visible in his voice.

"I don't like this attitude Namjoon, Just spit it out already it's too obvious, Besides Jin Hyung is still older than you and So am I, So I can't just stay silent and do nothing about it knowing you might've disrespected him in any way"