Jin: Ignored.

Tw: Mentions of self harm, Depression and Vomit.

A/N: I do not romanticize self harm, Please if any of y'all do it then reach for help, it's also not made to disrespect anyone.

____________________________________

It was another day at the bangtan dorm, Jin woke up as usual to make food for the members.

He woke up with a headache that didn't seem to be getting any better, So he tried ignoring it as he continued what he was making.

Sometime later, Jin called the members to come eat.

"COME ON GUYS FOOD IS READY!"

Yelled Jin, wincing at his headache.

Everyone rushed to the kitchen and sat around the table to eat, Shellfish and pasta was the food Jin made.

However there's a one big problem, Namjoon is allergic to shellfish.

Jin had completely forgotten due to his headache, And left the shellfish on everyone's pasta.

Everyone knew about Namjoon's allergy but thought that Jin must've not added the shellfish to his plate.

Namjoon was hungry so he just ate whatever was on his plate not noticing the shellfish, He definitely regretted that.

A while later all of the members were at the living room, when suddenly Namjoon stood up and ran to the bathroom emptying his stomach, Everything he ate got drained immediately.

The members ran to the bathroom and kept knocking on the door, Hoping Namjoon would open it for them but he couldn't stop vomiting.

"Namjoon! Open the door!"

Yelled Yoongi while knocking on the door.

"Open up hyung..."

Said Taehyung.

Namjoon was sitting on the ground, he reached the door handle with his arm and opened the door for the members to come in, He flushed the toilet and washed his mouth in the sink.

That's when realization hit them, especially Jin.

" JIN!!!!"

Yelled Yoongi dropping the honorifics.

Jin was just staring at the floor avoiding to make eye contact with any of them, He felt guilty for forgetting about Namjoon's allergy.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY PUT SHELLFISH ON HIS PLATE TOO??!!! YOU KNEW HE'S ALLERGIC TO IT AND YOU STILL ADDED THEM TO HIS PLATE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!"

Yelled Yoongi.

"I.. I..Didn't.. Do it.. On purpose.. I just forgot about it... I'm sorry.."

Said Jin sobbing.

"How did you forget about such thing?!! How could you do that to Namjoon?!!"

Jimin half yelled.

"I.. I told you I didn't do it on purpose!!"

Yelled Jin.

"Yeah sure you didn't do it on purpose TOTALLY "

Said Hoseok rolling his eyes

"We should take him to the hospital, before his allergic reaction gets worse"

Said Jungkook crossing his arms in anger.

Everyone nodded and decided to take him to the hospital, Everyone except Jin could take him there.

When he tried touching Namjoon or even speaking to him the other members would block him, Namjoon was mad at Jin and so were the other members.