Jimin: I Didn't Mean It

⚠️TW: Angst, Mention of Abuse,
SAD ENDING!!

This story is really long, I hope y'all don't get bored. + this isn't well written sorry.

This is my first time making a sad ending and probably will be the last time as It hurt me to write this.

Word count: 2690
________________________________

AT THE LIVING ROOM

"I'm so sick of you! first you broke my phone screen and now my grandma's vase!! I thought you wouldn't do such thing on purpose but now that I think of it I don't see how someone could accidentally break everything!!"

Taehyung snapped at Jimin, causing the other members to rush to the living room.

"What is happening here?!"

Flustered, Jin questioned as the others followed him.

"This jerk! He shattered the last memory I had left!! As if he hasn't broken alot of things already!!"

The others turned their heads to look at the broken vase on the ground as Taehyung yelled, and they soon recognized it was the one his grandma had given him before she passed away.

"Tae... I'm very sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it!! I'm starting to lose it with you! Your constant apologies have made me sick and tired!!"

Taehyung shouted, cutting off Jimin's sentence and pushed him unexpectedly, sending him to the ground.

Jimin was fighting back tears that were about to start streaming down his cheeks, He looked up to see the look of disappointment on their faces.

Jin glared at Jimin, crossing his arms.

"How could you do this to your best friend?"

Hoseok asked, irritated.

They didn't even attempt to assist him in getting up instead, they simply left him on the ground, just like everyone else he loved had done.
_______________________________

Jimin's POV

A few tears began to fall from my eyes as soon as they left my line of sight.

I stood slowly with the support of my trembling hands and walked to my room, where i quickly locked the door behind me.

I slumped against the door, my eyes streaming with uncontrollable tears, recalling the disappointment I saw on their faces.

End of POV
________________________________

FLASHBACK

"You are nothing but a letdown!"

My father said, followed by a familiar stinging pain on my cheek and some blood trickling down from my lips.

"F-Father-"

"Don't refer to me as your father! a son like you is NOT WHAT I WOULD EVER WANT"