Namjoon: I'm Not Pretending

Requested by

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜

___________________________________

Everyone in the bangtan dorm was focused on Yoongi, who was extremely sick.

Jin was always making him soup and taking his temperature, The other members, including Namjoon, were always comforting him.

"Can you take this soup to Yoongi's room, Namjoon-ah?"

Jin asked, his face looking tired.

"Of course, Hyung"

Namjoon smiled at Jin before carrying the soup to Yoongi's room.
__________________________________

That was an hour ago, before Namjoon began to feel sick.

He thought he was imagining it because he often struggled when he saw any of the members struggle.

However, That wasn't the case, he was actually sick but shrugged it off, thinking it's nothing but his mind making things up.

Another hour passed and the leader didn't feel any better, he began to become concerned, knowing that something must be wrong with him. He then realised that he might have gotten sick as well.

he decided to take some of the medication Yoongi was taking. However, it had little effect on him.

The simplest actions, such as standing up or sitting down, would leave him utterly exhausted. His body would frequently feel heavy.

He didn't want to burden the members, who were already preoccupied with Yoongi, but he knew he had to tell them.

He felt bad after telling them how he'd felt for the past few hours, He wished he hadn't told them.

They only shrugged him off or told him to stop pretending to be sick in order to get their attention. They assumed he was jealous of how well they cared for Yoongi.

"Simply stop pretending to be sick. It's not the best time to act sick, Namjoon-ah. Yoongi is truly sick and is in his room."

Jin yelled angrily, crossing his arms.

"But, Hyung-"

Namjoon's voice was cut off.

"There are no buts, Kim Namjoon."

Said Jin as he left to join the other members in Yoongi's room.

Namjoon stood in shock and disbelief, the members didn't believe him and he didn't know how to persuade them to.

In defeat, he went to his and Jin's shared room and cried himself to sleep.

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to cry himself to sleep because he awoke with a painful headache that made him want to vomit.