Taehyung: My Canvas

Tw: This story contains Blood.

Everything is a work of fiction and not based on real life events, if some of them are, then it's most likely a coincidence.

Hope you enjoy.
____________________________________

Taehyung awoke with a headache that was too much for him to bear, He was clutching his throbbing head in pain.

His eyes began to leak tears as everything started to hurt.

His sobs became louder as his entire body ached, His headache grew worse the more he sobbed.

The members went upstairs when they heard Taehyung's cries, Jimin entered his room to begin calming him down by giving him hugs.

While still clutching him, he continued to rock them both back and forth.

After crying for a minute, he started to sob quietly.

Jimin backed out of Taehyung's embrace to stare at him.

"Tae, what's wrong?"

Jimin asked while softly staring at him.

"T-The headache is g-growing worse"

He whispered, as a few tears rolled down his cheek.

"I'll go get him some pain killers, Since i use them for my shoulder injury, I'll be back."

Yoongi utters this as he leaves the room.

The members stayed close to Taehyung, comforting him and rubbing his back.

"Is it because of the recent hatred directed at you?"

Jimin asked, wiping Taehyung's face with his sleeves.

Taehyung nodded and started crying again.

Jimin shushed him and told him to relax and that everything would be fine.

"We'll never leave you, Tae, don't listen to the haters, they're just jealous."

Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung.

Yoongi returned to the room, pulling out pain killers and handing them to Taehyung.

Namjoon handed Taehyung a water bottle to take the medicine.

Taehyung took them and drank some water.

When they were certain he was asleep, they tucked him in bed and then left.

Finally, they reached the living room. Concerned looks are exchanged regarding Taehyung.

"How should we help him?"

Hoseok asked, a worried expression on his face.

"We should probably leave it up to the company as we are unsure right now"

Namjoon stated.

"But what could the company possibly do?! Release statements requesting that people should stop sending him hate?!"

Jimin Yelled.

"Jimin-"

Jin got cut off by Jimin.

"the situation has already spiralled out of the company's control, just look at how bad things have gotten!!"

Jimin Yelled.

"Jimin!"

Jin half yelled.

"it is unlikely to help or make him feel any better!! just do something Namjoon!"