J-Hope: Fainting

Requested by: Anonymous 💜🌺

Thank you for the request (≡^∇^≡)♡

________________________________

My name is Jung Hoseok, but you may know me better as J-hope. I mean, I'm everyone's sunshine, right? Okay I'll stop bragging about myself now, hehe.

I awoke to the sound of Yoongi Hyung yelling at me to wake up.

Yes, not just you guys are surprised, I was as well because he usually takes the longest to wake up. But enough chit-chat, let's get back to the story.

"Yoongi Hyung, ugh. Just a few minutes more-hold on, Yoongi Hyung! What a shock!"

Hoseok said this as he sat up and looked at Yoongi, surprised.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just get up."

Yoongi stated, crossing his arms.

"OK, alright, I'm up."

Hoseok stood up and exited the room with Yoongi.

We entered the kitchen, and all of the members greeted us as we took a seat. This is where things began to go wrong.

I started to feel dizzy while eating, so I put my arms on the table and rested my head on them for a few moments, hoping the dizziness would go away.

"Are you all right, Hoseok?"

Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on my back.

I raise my head and smile at him.

"Don't worry, Hyung, I'm just sleepy."

He said this while pretending to yawn.

"We have practise coming up, you should save your energy for it."

Yoongi stated.

Hoseok just simply nodded.

Everyone quickly completed their meals and then proceeded to the dance studio to work on choreography.

Black Swan was playing as they danced then all of a sudden J-Hope's dizziness came back and ended up pumping into Jimin.

"What's up with you today, Hyung? "

Jimin asked with some annoyance.

"Jiminie, I must have lost my balance, I apologise"

Looking pale, Hoseok remarked.

Jimin nodded and they continued dancing again.

Hoseok excused himself as he hurried out of the studio to a nearby hallway. He was feeling very dizzy when all of a sudden, everything went black, and the other members could hear a loud thud as he fell to the ground.

The members hurriedly exited the studio and sprinted towards the direction of the sound, where they discovered Hoseok lying on the ground nearly motionless.

As they rushed to him, their eyes widened. Jin tried to wake him up while holding his back.

"Hoseok-ah, please open your eyes and stop frightening us in that way."

Jin stated as he was about to cry.

A few seconds later, Hoseok began to open his eyes.

He asks, "H-Hyung.. What happened?" while casting a weak glance towards Jin.

"You passed out, Sunshine"

Hoseok was given a sad, worried face as Jin spoke.

Jin helped him in standing up, but he soon sank to his knees after getting dizzy once more.