Namjoon: Life Of A Leader

Requested by

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜_________________________________

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜
_________________________________

Being a leader comes with many challenges and duties.

The most well-known boy band in the world is led by me, Kim Namjoon.

We all care about one another and treat one another like family, therefore as the leader, I do everything I can to help the members.

That doesn't mean we never argue though. In actuality, we did argue frequently over important or silly issues, more so after a comeback.

The members have been constantly fighting over the choreography, and it has even gotten physical at times.

No matter how many times I speak to them or yell at them, they do not listen.

It makes me feel as if they regard me as unworthy of respect, which breaks my heart.

All except Jin, who, as the oldest member, seems to understand how I feel, since he had many arguments with the Maknae's or even the Hyung line, including myself.

He disrespected me several times as well, but he'd make up for it and do his best to make me feel better, I couldn't say the same for the other members.

The Maknae's would never admit to being at fault unless they were extremely guilty.

Meanwhile, Yoongi will give you the cold shoulder for who knows how long until he decides whether or not to make up for it.

Hoseok, on the other hand, simply avoids you until he feels guilty enough to apologise.

I believe they're frightening when they're angry, And Yoongi in particular.

They still have hearts of gold, are incredibly loving, and each of them has a lovely personality.

Jin resembles a stunning night sky with glittering stars all around it.

Yoongi somehow makes me think of winter. No, he's not cold, rather, he represents calmness of winter.

Hoseok is a genuine ball of sunshine who warms our hearts, and he makes me think of the summer.

Jimin makes me think of spring, his lovely nature makes me think of a flower garden with flowers that sway with the wind, making it seem like they're dancing as he does.

Taehyung is a winter bear, and like Yoongi, his peaceful self makes me think of winter.

Jungkook has a warm, loving, and caring nature, Making me think of summer in the same way as Hoseok does.

And as for me, I always think of Autumn, Also known as Fall, The Helplessness, Sadness, and Confusion it brings along, reminds me of my broken self.

A knock on my door caused me to be distracted from my thoughts.