Namjoon: Coughing Blood

Requested by

Thank you so much for leaving a request 💜 I had no ideas in mind

_______________________________________

"Namjoon-ah! This is the 10th time I came to wake you up today!"

Yelled Jin furiously.

"Okay.. Okay.. Hyung.. I'm coming"

Said Namjoon as he tried opening his eyes, He couldn't help but squint them due to the sunlight, It was too bright for his eyes to handle.

Namjoon knew he wasn't in the best state today, Both mentally and physically but he had to get going anyways.

Namjoon's POV:

Jin hyung tried waking me up alot but I couldn't open my eyes, I wanted to get out of bed but my body wasn't obeying me, A fight between my brain who wanted me to get up and my body who wanted to stay asleep was going on for a couple of minutes, until Jin hyung decided to wake me up for the last time and I finally got out of bed.

Looking at light was very hard for some reason, that's definitely weird.

I squint my eyes as I look at the sunlight coming into my room, I slowly close the curtains and go downstairs to have breakfast with the members.

End of POV.

"Finally, It's nice having you around Joonie"

Said Jin smiling at Namjoon who joined them at the kitchen table.

Namjoon gave Jin a soft smile that turned into a frown a second later.

"Are you okay Joon Hyung?"

Asked Jimin worriedly, Bringing everyone's attention to the leader.

Namjoon hated the attention he got, He loves that his members are attentive to him but he hated making the other members worried about him.

"I'm okay Mini"

Namjoon said giving the younger member a soft smile, that soon disappeared as he started to stare at his food.

The smell of the food made him feel nauseous which was unlike him, The members had no problem eating at all so he was sure that the problem was him and not with the food.

Namjoon forced himself to bite a piece of his waffle, He definitely regretted that.

He excused himself and started speed walking to the bathroom emptying his stomach into the toilet.

"Namjoon Hyung?? Are you okay?"

Asked Taehyung knocking at the bathroom door.

"Y-Yeah Tae.. I'll be back in a bit.."

Said Namjoon with his hoarse voice.

"As you say Joon Hyung..."

Taehyung said and walked back to the kitchen where all of the members were seated.