Namjoon: My Worst Nightmare

Requested by

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜________________________________

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜
________________________________

I was working on some music on my laptop in my room when I heard loud noises downstairs and screaming, I knew it was the members screaming, so I ran downstairs and there it was... They're all on the ground... Lifeless...

"No... No, no, no!! GET YOUR EYES OPEN! DON'T JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT!! Guys!? GUYS?!"

Namjoon yelled.

"NAMJOON, GET UP!"

Namjoon sat up, his face drenched in sweat and his eyes filled with horror.

"Are you alright, Joon?"

Asked Yoongi.

"Y-Yoongi?! Is that truly you? You're still alive, right?!!"

Namjoon said this while touching the rapper's face.

"What the hell, Namjoon-ah, stop touching my face, and what do you mean by "you're alive, right?"

Yoongi asked curiously.

Namjoon realised it was all a dream.

" W-Where have the others gone?"

Namjoon asked, his gaze fixed on Yoongi, his breathing still rapid.

" Joon, they're downstairs eating breakfast."

Yoongi said.

"T-Then what brings you here?"

Namjoon asked curiously.

"I came to wake you up because I heard you screaming and crying, it appears to be a nightmare."

Yoongi said to the rapper as he smiled a little at him

Namjoon let's out a sigh of relief, while placing his hand on his chest.

"Come on, Joon, let's go to the kitchen for breakfast as well."

Yoongi said, dragging the leader downstairs by his wrist to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Joon. Are you okay? You're drenched in sweat!"

Jin stated.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Namjoon said this while drying his sweat with his sleeves, which he hadn't noticed existed until Jin pointed it out.

Jin gave the leader a hesitant smile before nodding.

Everyone sat down and began eating their breakfast, except Namjoon, who couldn't shake the dream from his mind. He kept thinking and thinking, not noticing that he hadn't touched his food.

"Joon Hyung?"

Said Jungkook.

The leader was staring at his food and was not responding to Jungkook's words. He was also not blinking or moving.