Kim Seokjin: Pretender

Author's note: Don't get too excited as the story isn't well written sorry T-T

& sorry for making u all wait long! It was due to my exams but they're finally done! And I'll be able to update more frequently! (hopefully) also thank you so so much for the votes and support 💜🥺 I highly appreciate it!

Tw: mentions of blood, mentions of a suicide attempt (not done by Jin btw) and angst.

Story word count 2k+
________________________________

𝙅𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I, Kim Seokjin, am Bangtan's oldest member.

I love them, and they love me.

They love me.. , right...?

They don't spend as much time with me as they formerly did conversing, sitting, or cooking... They have grown distant recently...

Since it doesn't seem to be the genuine explanation.., I keep trying to convince myself that they are simply exhausted from their hectic activities...

They would always just say they were busy, worn out, or just not in the mood.. whenever I tried to chat with them... They almost seem to do it on purpose.. or perhaps they really do...

I always took care of them, gave them comfort, and talked to them when they were in need, but I never got the same treatment in return...

Do they even know I exist? Is it going to make a difference? Those were the thoughts I had for a long time.

What is it about me that makes me seem less interesting...? No, wait, what makes me interesting to begin with...

Most of the time, I feel lost and confused. Is it just my imagination? Or are they actually getting further apart...?"

I even started hearing the members voices in my head.., However they sounded muffled...and a bit far...

They'd tell me things like

"We missed you Hyung.. "

"We are here for you... "

But I know it must be my mind imaging them saying these things, because they'd ignore me, yell at me or push me..

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙋𝙊𝙑

________________________________

That's when Jin had an idea, he decided that maybe if he acted sick or unwell they'd finally start caring.

He stood up slowly and walked down to the kitchen, making sure to stumble a little.

Jin's stumbling didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, but Jungkook just shrugged it off.

Jin could see the others sitting in the living room through the kitchen who was connected to the living room, talking and laughing together.

It was the moment he realised it would be best to pretend to be unwell, he was overcome with sadness and jealousy over how close they were to one another while growing distant with him.

He made himself a cup of tea and began pressing it against his face and arms until he felt warm.

He then gathered the ingredients for some soup and started chopping the vegetables. After some time, he finished the soup and told Jungkook, who he saw walking towards him, to tell the other members to come to the table.

"Tell the other members that the food is ready, Jungkook.."

Trying to sound exhausted, Jin said.

The younger member nodded seeming a bit annoyed, His eyes looked dull, which Jin thought was weird.