Jimin: Losing My Voice

Ever since i joined Bangtan, I wasn't confident in anything but my dancing skills, My voice isn't something that I considered good, Atleast not as good as the other members.

Everyday i tried my best to improve my vocals, I worked very hard to achieve that specific goal but it's been years already and I can't seem to achieve It, The more I forced my voice the gradually it got worse, My throat became hoarse from straining and exhausting my voice

I snap out of my thoughts and make my way out of the room and to downstairs, On the way to the kitchen I bumped into someone.

"Are you okay Jimin-ah?"

The voice belonged to Jin hyung, I didn't even look at him I just kept staring at the floor, but i could easily tell, We've lived together for so long.

We were able to tell who each member was just by the sounds of their footsteps, That's how much we are close to each other.

Or perhaps that's how close 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 are, I don't think they need someone talentless like me.

I slightly nodded, Still not making eye contact and walking past Jin.

I open the fridge to take a bottle of water, I could feel the other members joining one by one and staring at me, I could just feel it.

I put the bottle back into the fridge and make my way back to my room.

Jin's POV:

I was at the kitchen making breakfast for all of us then i saw Jimin walking towards me, I waved but he didn't seem to notice, He looked out of his head.

He ended up bumping into me.

"Are you okay Jimin-ah?"

I asked him concerned, He looked tired or maybe depressed.. He just didn't look right.

All I got was a nod from him and he continued what he was going to do anyway and went upstairs.

The members started sitting around the table one by one leaving two seats empty, Which belonged to me and Jimin.

I sigh knowing that no matter how much I'm going to ask Jimin to eat he'll just yell at me telling me to leave him alone.

I sit on the table playing with my food as the other members were eating and chatting.

End of POV.

Jimin's POV:

I went up to my room trying to avoid the others as much as I could, I don't want to burden them.

not even a second later I heard all of them laughing together and discussing about things such as comebacks or practices.

I knew it, They wouldn't want someone useless like me.

I didn't even notice how much time passed or the fact that I was crying, Not until Jin opened the door and walked in to check on me and tell me that we're going to practice.

End of POV.

"Mini, We are going to practic-"

Jin said but got cut off by the scene of Jimin crying with his head buried in his knees.

"Mini.. Why are you crying..?"

Said Jin wiping Jimin's tears with his sleeves.

"I-It's nothing hyung, I'm just a bit tired"

Said Jimin stopping himself from crying.

"As you say Mini...just remember that you can tell me anything and I'll listen"

Said Jin giving Jimin a sad smile while stroking his hair gently.

(A/N: i don't ship the members btw their relationship is just brotherly like)

"Mhm.."

Said Jimin getting up to get dressed for practice.

Time skip. (At Practice).

Jimin was doing a great job dancing but it wasn't the same about his vocal lessons.

His throat was hurting, His voice was hoarse and it almost seemed like his voice was fading away.

"fa...ke...l...ve.."

He tried singing but his voice really betrayed him.

"Hyung.. I don't think you should continue trying... Your voice doesn't seem to be in the best condition.."

Said Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows and giving Jimin a sad look.

"Yeah.. Jiminie.. I don't think you should"

Said Taehyung.

Jimin just nodded with a pout.

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚....

I sigh walking out of the room.

Time skip.

The members were finally back at the dorm after a long day of working.

All of the members gathered around the table in the kitchen to discuss about song ideas.

"I think we should have a dark theme"

Said Yoongi.

"We could do that, What do you guys think?"

Said Namjoon.

"Yeah we definitely should"

"it'd be cool"

"I'm okay with that"

Said the members, Except Jimin who kept silent the whole time.

"Jimin? Why aren't you sharing your ideas too..?"

Asked Namjoon concerned.

"h..y...ung...I.. C..n..t..s..p..e a..k.."

Said Jimin avoiding eye contact.

The members eyes widened at how his voice is.

"So you lost your voice?!"

Asked Yoongi concerned.

Jimin just nodded.

Namjoon started rubbing circles on Jimin's back whispering sweet things to him.

Meanwhile Jin made Jimin some tea to help him regain his voice.

The boys decided to tell the company about Jimin's condition and the company decided to give them a two weeks break to stay by Jimin and help him.

After a week Jimin started feeling alot better all thanks to the members, He realized how much they actually loved and cared about him, He felt loved and happy.

"T-Thank you guys for everything"

Said Jimin giving them all a genuine smile.

"Jimin-ah no need to thank us, this is our duty as your members"

Said Yoongi.

"Yup, I mean who's job would it be if it wasn't ours?"

Said Hobi smiling at him and giving him a hug.

Jimin smiled at them all and they all had a warm group hug.

The end. 🌺

More coming soon 💜

I'm really sorry because it's not a good story, I'm a beginner at writing fics 😭