Yoongi: I'm Fine (Save Me) PT3 Finale

Author's note: OMG TYSM FOR 1K READS 💜🌺 I SERIOUSLY DONT DESERVE YOU ALL, I LOVE U! 🥺💜🌺

TW: angst, mentions of self harm, yelling.

This is the finale part.
________________________________

"I simply don't want to be a burden."

Yoongi said, his voice hoarse.

The members were at a loss for words, unsure how to deal with this dark version of Yoongi or persuade him that he was not a burden.

Yoongi's hysterical sobbing could be heard throughout the dorm.

"Oh my God, Hyung..."

Jungkook expressed concern.

"Hyung.. You are not a burden!! We never considered you a burden. You should have believed us."

Taehyung said with genuine tears in his eyes.

Yoongi nodded, wiping away his tears and gradually calming down. The others tried to pull Yoongi up, but he hissed in pain as they grabbed his wrist to pull him.

"H-Hyung? This is.. This is the second time this has happened... Are you alright...? "

Jimin asked full of worry.

Yoongi shook his head.

"No..no, I'm fine.."

Jin pulled Yoongi up and told him to roll up his sleeves.

"Roll up your sleeves."

Jin said with a serious expression.

"Why should i..?"

Yoongi replied, his teary eyes meeting Seokjin's.

"roll. up. your. sleeves."

Jin said it again.

Yoongi still didn't do it, so Jin rolled up his sleeves, revealing the cuts on his wrists.

Jin's eyes widened, as did the other's.

"MIN YOONGI, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?!?"

Namjoon approached Jin and patted his shoulder after Jin's sudden outburst made everyone in the room flinch.

"Yoongi isn't in a good mental state for you to yell at him, Jin... We want him to believe in us..."

Jin's ears were pricked by the leader's whisper.

Yoongi remained silent, unsure what to say. He looked around, only to see Jimin crying silently with his head lowered low, and tears falling silently on Jungkook's face.

Namjoon was holding the maknae in his embrace, trying to calm him down, while Taehyung stood still, lost in his own thoughts, most likely about Yoongi.

Jimin felt he was about to collapse and left the room, closing the door behind him, which jolted Taehyung out of his reverie and convinced him to follow Jimin.

Jungkook has finally calmed down in Namjoon's embrace, having recovered from his shock. The other members remained in the room, minus Taehyung and Jimin, who were still taken aback by Yoongi's wrists.

Jin pulled Yoongi's sleeves down once again feeling his blood boiling.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶..

Jin thought to himself as his gaze was drawn to Yoongi.

Jin couldn't stop the negative thoughts from running through his mind. He couldn't stop thinking about the worst-case scenario.