Jungkook: Abused

Requested by anonymous

Thank youuu :D 🌺💜

Everything is ficitonal and aren't based on someone's experience, neither his parents are abusive.

________________________________

TW: Contains blood, self harm, depression, Severe angst⚠️
(But 𝙣𝙤 character deaths)

The world's biggest boy band was finally taking a two-week break, and all of the members were excited to finally see their parents, except for Jungkook.

He had abusive parents who preferred his brother over him. He never told the members about it because he didn't want to bother them with his problems, so he began packing his belongings with Jimin because they were both going to Busan.

"Kookie?"

Jimin said, concernedly looking at the younger.

"Hm?"

Was Jungkook's response.

"Why do you look sad? Aren't you excited to finally meet your parents?"

Jimin asked, concerned.

"I am, Hyung, I'm just still used to the dorm, so leaving it just feels weird. "

Jungkook said faking a smile.

"Oh, okay."

Jimin responded.

They finished packing their belongings and left the dorm to travel to Busan.

Time skip.

They were both in Busan and went to their respective parents homes.

Jungkook stood hesitantly in front of the door before finally deciding to ring the doorbell. A minute later, the door was opened, and a lady appeared behind it.

"Oh, it's you. come in."

His mother spoke coldly.

Jungkook was already afraid of going inside, but he didn't have anywhere else to go.

As he walked in, he noticed his father reading a book and not paying attention to him. He takes a deep breath and approaches him.

"Good morning, Dad."

Jungkook pretended to smile at his father.

"Mhm"

His father's responded, he was keeping his gaze fixed on the book that he was reading.

Jungkook sighs quietly and goes upstairs to his room, where he begins putting his belongings in the closet.

He heard a knock on the door a few minutes later, and it was his brother.

"Oh, hello, brother."

Jungkook said.

"Hello, kook. When did you arrive?"

Asked his brother, who was smiling at him.

"Only a few moments ago"

Jungkook responded with a hesitant smile.

"Alright, welcome back, how long did the company let you guys off?"

Smilingly, His Brother said.

"Two weeks, but I'm only planning on staying for four days."

Jungkook smiled hesitantly.

"Alright, I'll let you rest."

His brother said as he walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.