Chapter 11

Morgana rolled her shoulder. Swinging her arms, she smiled at Slender, "Now where on earth did they dig you up Slender dear?"

He smiled, removing his hat. Morgana would have flinched from the site of his face that held no eyes, if she wasn't used to his appearance from long ago.

"I great you dear, and I've come a long way all the way from the shadow realm." He placed his hat back on, "And it would very rude of me, not to succeed at my task."

She tilted her head, her green eyes flashing against the oak color skin. "Well it would be rude of me not to great you in the proper way."

Rolling her wrist, her fingers fanned out as fire lit the tip of every finger. She raised them up, the glow was reflected shall we begin.

Slender smirked as his five body doubles flew forward. Morgana ran, tossing flames at their feet. Seeing one hit, she skidded as the others rushed forward.

She raised her right hand, and started drawing a flame pentagram, she side rolled when

Slender made a move his sword slashing at her. Morgana's back slammed into the wall, before she flinched to the side, when his arm pieced the wall.

Glancing at the wall, where her face used to be she smirked. Before she raised her hand, her eyes narrowed, "That was my face, ass!"

With a flick of her her hand, the pentagram slammed into his chest.

"Arrrgh!" Slender yelled as he fell back his sword melting into a hand. He batted at his chest, as the flames buried their way inside of him.

Morgana pushed off the wall, dusting off her uniform, "You know, it's been awhile since

I've used such spells, but phew it's really eating you up."

Slenders copies wilted into the ground, Morgana walked over to where Slender was now on his knees. Black liquid leaked form the side of his mouth, "Now Slender, could you be a dear and tell me who exactly after me?"

He chocked, as more black liquid came from his mouth. "cough, cough, Hah *gasp* Do you think it matters even if you know his name?"

He shook as his hand started to melt into the ground, "He will find you, and take what belongs to him."

His eyes fell on her chest, Morgana narrowed her eyes on him.  Before she suddenly knelt and jerked his head with a sharp twist, the crack echoed in the hall. Dropping his head, she walked away leaving his body to be swallowed by the flames.

Walking over to the two men laying unconscious, she smiled, "Well, these two will do."

Walking over to them she first walked over to Jordan and placed a hand on his neck. Smoke arose from where she placed it. Removing her hand she smiled at the symbol of a wolf swallowing the sun.