Chapter 14

As Mordred knocked some away, and evaded some.

Landing on a branch, he kneeled, running a hand through his head. "Ah, man this is hard."

Heavily breathing, Luther rolled his eyes, "And what made you think it was going to be easy?"

Mordred shrugged, "I figured your hate would make you hand her over, and then I'd stab you in the back." He stoof, and flicked some leaves off his shirt. "I mean aunt is the reason Camelot blew up."

Luther sent me a look, but his blue was gone, it was darker, before he turned his eyes back to mordred. Only to curse, when Mordred appeared infront of him in Dagger raised.

Not even thinking, because god knows I should have, I switched our places, and felt my shoulder explode in pain.

It hurt, it hurt so much. Sharply I turned and sent a burst of light at Mordred, he cried out in shock and with that oppoturnity I brought Luther and I to the inside of the car.

He grabbed my shoulder, staring in horror at the end of the dagger still digging in my shoulder.

"What were you thinking?!" He shouted at me, his eyes filled with worry.

I chuckled, wincing from the pain, "I-I wasn't."

He stared down at me silently, something must have been in my eyes, cause he nodded. Removing his hands, he turned his attention to getting us out of the park,

I breathed heavily, staring out the window. Hopefully we could make it to a hospital before I bled to death. God, I really need to start thinking more. Like really, I need to start thinking.

**

Aggh!

I screamed out, as Jordan jiggled the dagger in my shoulder. "Fuck!" He said letting it go. We were currently sitting at his dining table in his Trailer.

Who knew the "Bad-Boy" lived across the tracks, some body tell me why my life is filled with ironies. He's seen me and Luther and waved us in immediately.

He pointed at my back, and glared at Luther, "She has to go to hospital."

Luther shook his head, his eyes worried were focus on me, "We can't not only has she told me not to go, " He turned his eyes to Jordan's tense expression, "How do we tell them it happened."

Luther silently stared at him, before he cursed once again, "Well, you're going to have to pull while I hold her shoulder."

"Wha—?"

Whatever Luther was going to say, was cut off by my screaming.

"I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS WHO DOES IT! GET IT OOOOUT!"

I glared up at them both, they stared at me in shock. "Luther. Get. It. Out!" I said again.

Quickly theY went to work, Jordan firmly placed hands on both side of my shoulder. While behind me, Luther pressed a towel to my, grabbing ahold of the end of the dagger. I could hear him silently count.

Jordans eyes flickered up, and met his, and with a sharp tug. I felt the dagger jerked out of my shoulder.

Aggh!

I cried out, and nearly collapsed forward on the table, but Luther caught me and drew to him. I barely acknowledged when Jordan gasped.

"Dude, she fucking healing!"

Was the last thing I heard, before I was shoved into a dark place away from the pain.

**

Luther held the now sleeping Rebecca in his arms, his thumbs brushed against her arm.