Chapter 12

Author:....I love morgana...and I'm loving the drama, I rarely write drama like this but it so fun.

"Well, what did you want to talk about?" I said, as we stepped outside on the road that ran behind the football field.

He stepped forward, and I raised my hand stopping him short. He glared at me in frustration."Why do you deny me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Did you forget what happened yesterday?"

His expression was blank, as if he had to really search his memory for the information.

Before something dawned in his eyes, "Yes," His blue eyes darkened, "I'm sorry for what I said, but when I saw you with that Dolan kid I felt a surge of jealousy."

"Do you think I've never felt jealous over you and Tiffany?!" I said incredulous, "I don't go crazy about it!"

I wasn't going to add, that most my actions had been pushed by a women long dead. And that I didn't know much about my own emotions to have the right to be jealous.

"Enough," He stared at me, stepping forward he grabbed my hand, "It doesn't matter anymore."

Staring from where his large hand held mine, I gave him an suspicious look, "And why is that?"

His lightened, he leaned forward pressing his forehead to mine, "Because there is no one like you anywhere else. There's only one Morgana in the world."

My heart stopped, my stomach flipped. As I snatched my hand away from him. My eyes widening, I shook my head, "Who are you? You're not Luther."

How could I not notice that? This person stood straight, and confident, he eyes focused on mine like a lion.

He rolled his neck, chucking, "I'm Luther just, a little bit better," He glanced at his body, I narrowed my eyes on the peaking tattoo from his collar, "And younger, than Athur. But his memories are interesting."

"what?"

He walked towards me, and my frozen body couldn't move. "Sweets, we are no longer blood related, nor are you the villain, and I, the hero." He grabbed my hand jerking me against his chest, He lowered his head, his lip ghosting my own. "The night you gave yourself to me, I was a stupid youth. Now, I'm aware of my prize, and I won't give you two anyone else."

The possessive stare was cemented by him laying his lips on mine.

Oh...I'm in some serious shit, and I don't even think I've begun scratched the surface of the shit I'm in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

We jerked apart, only for me to stare horrified at Tiffany and Jordan.

**

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?!" She said as she walked forward, as Jordan lazily walked followed behind.