Chapter 20

Rebecca entered her house, it was quiet as her parent's had already went to bed. Quickly running up the steps she entered her room, pulling her gown off she let it fall to the floor. Simultaneously slipping off her shoes, she entered her bathroom tossing her underwear and bra into the hamper that sat against the wall. 

Grabbing a large hair band she pulled her hair up, she felt sweaty and nasty from her crazy night. Walking over to the shower, she bent forward and turned the nob. Water poured out, she reached her hand out to check the temperature only to shudder at the chill that whetted her hand. Jerking her hand back she decided to wait a few minutes for the water to heat. 

"Your night was exciting." A low voice drawled from the mirror. 

Glancing over her shoulder, Rebecca reached up and grabbed a towel form the rack she used it to wrap herself. She walked over to the mirror not bothering to respond to the statement she demanded. "What was that at the school?" She glared at Moragana who stood in a dark room, her green eyes almost glowed. "I could have killed someone."

"Shame that you didn't." Morgana said lazily, her eyes focused on her nails. "It wouldn't have been such a horrible thing if Lancelot lost a limb."

Shocked mildly by Morgana's cold tone, Rebecca crossed her arms. "How can you hold onto your hate for so long?" She was truly puzzled how Morgana could die, and come back yet, still hold on to her anger and hatred. 

"Your love--."

Rebecca blinked at her, haven been to caught up in her thoughts she hadn't heard a word of what Morgana had said. "What did you say?"

Morgana smirked, "I was just saying that your love for Luther is nothing more than an illusion."

Anger swept over Rebecca, "Shut you mouth. You know nothing about our relationship."

"On contraire my dear,"  Morgan said her lips culring, "I know more than I've ever want to know. I was curios and went scouting through your lovely memories but slowly something started to occur to me." Her eyes widened innocently, "Prior to me being awakened your eyes weren't ever focused on Luther," Her expression became thoughtful, while it felt like my limbs were becoming stone. "You seemed too occupied watching Jordan."

I gritted my teeth, unsure why I was standing here listening to her poison. "That is not true."

"Oh, you can deny it. Still, the evidence is inside you." She pointed her finger at my chest, her green eyes meeting mine. "Your heart may have beaten faster around Luther because of his handsome looks, but dear you never really felt heat with him."

She clicked her tongue, acting as if she was chiding some child. "Tsk, your wondering then why you gave yourself at the party?" She smirked, her eyes filled malice. "Do you want me to tell you?" Her voice was soft, but I cringed away. 

"Shut up." I whispered harshly, "stop it."

"You were angry that Jordan was sleeping with Tiffany. Simple Jealousy. Luckily, Luther came the perfect chance for revenge." She chuckled darkly, "Of course it was easier because of my feelings of sympathy and guilt towards Authur."

Rebecca shook her head, her knees were growing weak. Morgana wasn't telling the truth, she smiled at Rebecca as she slowly started walking forward. In fear Rebecca stepped back, but she kept coming closer till she walked straight out of the mirror. 

It felt as if energy was being drained from Rebecca as Morgana gently brushed her hand over her cheek. "You are so young yet it will be you who will complete the revenge I failed to accomplish." Darkness increased in Rebeccas vision until she felt like she was being drowned in it, and Morgana's voice was coming from far away. 

"Don't worry, I will protect that which grows inside you."

Flexing her fingers Morgana observed the dark appendages as they moved. She smiled at herself in the mirror her eyes flashed green before they settled to brown. Letting the towel drop, she observed the sigil on her chest. She let her fingers brush across the dragon.  

Smirking she walked away from the mirror towards the shower. 

**

The next afternoon Morgana walked into the school her smile bright. She had enjoyed sleeping in, but  she was eager to get started on her plan but should would need to harm a few people for it to work just as she wished it to. She would need to find the real Guinevere.  That Tiffany girl resembled her but she was nothing more than a cheep look-a-like. 

Walking through the school hallway, having yet changed her clothes she walked over to the fire alarm and slammed her fist into it. 

The shrill sound of the alarm went off. Class rooms slammed open, people rushed out. She stood in the center of the hallway, her arms crossed she narrowed them. Looking for the aura that was so familiar to her. 

There.  She could see it's golden glow, uncrossing her arms she rolled her hands together a glowing mass of fire expanded in her hands, "GUINEVERE!" She yelled out, and hurled the firey ball at the the females head. 

 A familiar face turned around hazel eyes widened, as they watched the  ball of fire grow closer.  A hand shot up, causing the ball of light to stop before it exploded into harmless pieces of ashes in the air. 

Morgana chuckled, "Who would have thought you were so very close dear friend." She said sardonically. 

Rylan's eyes turned blue her expression troubled her eyes glanced at the retreating students,  who had run when they saw the fire.  "Was this you only choice in action?"

Morgana shrugged, she smiled her green eyes flashed before fading back to a guileless brown. "I couldn't hold back the excitement at knowing you were just around the corner. I don't know how you have managed it." She flicked a piece of fluff off her shoulder. "It's positively boring living the same way every day."

Rylan's eyes narrowed, "What have you done with Rebecca?" She rolled her wrist, it was still stinging from taking such a heavy magic attack. "You haven't--?"

Morgana opened her mouth to speak only to top when she head someone call out Rebecca's name. "...Dear your question will be answered in a few." Turning around Morgana smiled as she faced Luther, who looked her over in worry. 

"Are you okay Sweeten?" His voice was soft with concern his dark blue eyes caressed her skin. He was surprised that Rebecca didn't move forward, she instead walked towards with a small smile, and before he could move he felt the piercing pain in his side. 

Her brown eyes bled into green, and she pulled back her hand a blade of darkness disappeared into nothing,  "Now I am."

She jumped back dodging the sword aimed at her, Jordan knelt in front of Authur. His eyes burning with hatred, he'd been blocked by another . Dolan's  eyes had changed into a bright amber, he slowly straightened a large broad sword in his hand. "Lower you're weapon." He barked at Lancelot.

"HAhaha, Look how the dog comes to protect his master!" Morgana laughed, the sound of it insane to all who heard it. She spun away, and  with a sigh she lifted her head and glared at  the people in front of her. "Catch me if you can." She mocked, when with a sudden roar fire circled her feet and she disappeared with a flash.