Chapter 13

After slamming the door on Jordans back I rushed upstairs to get ready before I left for the library. Walking into my bathroom, and paused when I saw Morgana her back turned.

"You really hate him?" I asked, it was odd to me all these emotions that were playing in the background of my head.

She turned around slowly, her eyes were acid, and her expression pale from rage. "Hate?" She hissed, and tossing her head back, she laughed. "Ha-ha, Hate is something simple. And can be buried, but what I feel for him is loathing. Utter loathing, when he turned his heart to the pathetic Guinivere. He abandoned me to my fine husband." Her fingers curled into a fist, she closed her eyes, closing her mouth.

She turned away from me, and without a backward glance walked into the darkness.

Watching her leave, I simply nodded and quickly stripped before hopping into the shower.

**

Leaving the library, I was nearly squealing as I stared down at the book I'd been lucky to find. That when I nearly ran into someone, I jerked my head, and stepped back on instinct.

My smile fell, when I met the cloudy eyes of Luther. Dropping my eyes, I went to walk around him. But he grabbed my arm, and started dragging me towards his car.

"What? Stop! Luther!" I struggled against his hold, He ignored me.

Jerking the door open, he shoved me inside. I stared at him, my eyes wide. "Luth-?"

He shut the door, I watched as he walked around and got in on the other side.

He didn't say anything to me, as he started the car.

Realizing that I allowed myself, to be corralled into a car. I spoke, "Luther, why are doing this?"

He didn't answer, his eyes intent on the road, as he sped out of the parking lot, he whipped onto the main rode.

"Luther! You can't just kidnap me." Frustrated I slapped my hand on the dashboard, "Dammit, you left my bike!"

He jerked the car into the other lane, causing me to slide into the door.

Groaning, as I re-seated myself, I growled and muttered to myself as I put on my seatbelt.

"What the fuck is this about?!"

I yelled as I slammed the door to the jeep. Luther had driven us to some part of Green-way a private park, that had over thirty entrance ways.

Stomping up to his turned back, I grew angrier as his back was to me. "So we're going to act deaf now? Well I don't have to hang around for this." Throwing my hands up, I turned away and looking at the signs for a clue as to what part of the huge forest park I was in.

"YOU WILL NO LEAVE!"

He grabbed my arms, and jerked me around. My eyes were wide in fright, I've seen this look on the faces of characters. A mix of desperation and love.

To me it could only look like pain, "You....you, can't leave me again."

My heart shuddered, and my will weakened, his finger dug into my arm. He glared down at me, angry tears leaving his eyes. "You made sure you would die by my hand. How could you?" He shook me, "How could you leave me like that?"

I shook my head, "I-I didn't-you-you weren't meant to be there." Feeling the knowledge flow into me, I felt my heart wrench in pain. Lifting a hand, I slowly placed it on his cheek. "Morgana, didn't expect you to be there. She-she expected you to remain at the battle."

"And now?" He asked, his blue eyes narrowed, "Rebecca, are you going to be like her, and make sure we are parted."

Thrown off at hearing my name, I realized that the person who was looking down at me with pain, and darkness. Wasn't the honorable Athur but Luther, this was spinning out of my depth.

"Parted?" I repeated, frowning, "Luther, you have never noticed me till the night we spent together."

Pulling back I narrowed my eyes, "You helped me once when I fell. Do you remember?"

He looked confused, I could see he was mentally searching for the memory.

"Hah. You don't even remember that, and you're saying that you have some intense love for me." I shook my head, burying my hurt as far down as possible, "You don't love me."

He went to speak, but I sharply raised my hand cutting him off. "I am not Morgan le fay" I lowered, making sure every word I said was clear. "I am Rebecca Sweeten, whose only friends are twins. And if I were to allow myself to believe in your love, that would make the saddest woman on the planet. Why? Because I'd be saying that I don't care why someone loves me, as long as the just do."

Sighing, I pushed my hands into my pocket, I was getting tired. And it had nothing to do with sleeping, "That I'm desperate enough, for love to take someone else's left-over scraps."

"That's not true," He glared at me, his hands balling into a fist, "Rebecca if you weren't the women love, I wouldn't dream about you every night. When I see you I don't want anything more, than to tear those clothes off of you and claim you in front of everyone. So that no man, nor god would dare to take you from me." He stepped closer, his hand still by his side, "The idea of you leaving here, and never speaking to me again fills with such dread, that I would kill us both before I let you leave."

Shaking my head, "No, no" I defiantly met his glare, "I don't want it, I want my life to go back to before I met morgana, and you!" I shouted.

"I can grant that wish."

We both jerked around, to see a men standing in the distance his was tossing something up and down. My eyes widened when I realized it was a little knife.

Luther stepped in front of me, his eyes narrowing his stance protective. "Who are you?"

The chuckled, turning towards us, he walked forward steadily tossing the knife. "Well, some time ago I was called a bastard." He grinned, he was dressed in dark jeans, and a crimson sweater, his wild black hair was half tied up. "Then my father called me to stand and front of him."

He came to a stop a few feet from us, and tilted his head, "Mordred," Catching the knife, he narrowed his eyes on Luther. "I always wanted to know, if ol'pops could beat me if we were the same age."

In a blink of an eye, Mordred clashed with Luther, who'd raised his arm and I blinked in shock with something silver appeared in front of Mordred. Who smirked, and back flipped back and landed softly on his feet.

"Ooh, Nymue was awfully through." He mused.

As Luther touch the silver being, who flexed before it shuttered as it shrank into a sword. Taking a step back, I felt it, more than saw the blood-lust come to Luthers eyes.

He smirked, "So son, you've chased me even through time." He rolled his wrist, whipping the sword like it was nothing.

"Yep, Yep." He cast me a glance, "Only to find dear old dad, trying to seduce my aunt." He smirked, turning his gaze back his father, "How inbred of you."

Luther smiled, "That would hurt son, if it wasn't obvious why that doesn't hurt me."

"Oh." Was all mordred said, when he went flying at Luther, the sword and two blades clashed. The sparks flew off their weapons as Mordred stared down in hate at Luther. "Die!"

"Done, and done." Luther said, before he dropped the sword and slashed wide, he ran forward slashing.