Chapter 17 Prt 2

Author: Ah, alot of people have fallen off...which gives me time to catch up lol yay!

Luther lifted his head when he heard someone scream. Seeing that it was over near where Rylan and Rebecca gone he quickly headed over. Only to be pushed back by a fierce pulse of energy.

Everyone screamed as the speakers that had been raised crashed down to the ground. The walls cracked and the fire alarm started sounding as students and faculty ran towards the exit.

Luther groaned, as he pushed himself back up to his feet.

"Are you okay?"

Jordan appeared at his side, his eyes shifting colors.

Luther nodded, standing straight he narrowed his eyes on the crowd of running students. "I'm fine, have you seen Rebecca?!"

Jordan his head, no. The both of them searching the crowd, only to realize that at some point the crowd had stopped running.

The gym was silent, Jordan quickly went on the defense and dark-blue mist rising to his side. He let it wrap around his arm until hardened into a long blade.

Luther did the same seeing the tension of Jordan. The reality shifted, and bended as the crowd slowly melted away.

"Kekekeke." Someone laughed, "kekekeke."

"Whose there?! Show yourself!" Jordan shouted out.

"Ah—Lancelot I did miss your voice." The unseen person said mockingly, "It always soothed me!"

Before he knew, Jordan eyes widened as a large piece of concrete headed towards him. Luther quickly appeared in front of him slashing downward sharply.

The piece paused in the air, before it split in half and fell to ground. The wind shifted, and dust jumped into the air.

The dust cleared giving them a view of their assailant.

Standing in the lovely dressed she'd pick out for the night stood Rebecca. Luther and Jordan cringed when they saw her twisted expression between sorrow and laughter. Tears marred her face, leaving tracks of mascara.

Her eyes no longer matched one green the other brown. She grinned at them, "Ah, should have known Authur would jump in." she muttered cheerfully. "You two always had this homoerotic thing going on."

Before she'd finished talking, the refreshment table next to her rose up, "Let try something a little bit heavier."

With something less than a twitch, the table went flying at the two.

They both dodged, moving to the side quickly. Luther's eyes went from the table to Rebecca. "Morgana, let her go! Your fight is with me, and me alone."

His voiced deepened as his dark blues lightened. He strengthened hisM sword stance, "Rebecca is innocent in all this."

Jordan stood behind him, his eyes focused on the exit. He whispered, "We may be better served if we move outside, more terrain."

Luther barely nodded. "Oy, what are the two of you talking about?" Rebecca said, her tone annoyed.

"Always leaving me out," She pouted, "The three of you didn't even have the decency that you'd planned for me to burn!"

Her fist surround by fire slammed into the ground where Luther had been standing. She turned and attacked again her foot slamming into the flat of Jordan's sword. She pushed down on it, her eyes alight with blood lust. "It's so rude of you interrupt."

"Well, I really don't her was that into it." Jordan grunted out, as she pushed harder against him.

"Oh, then I'll just have to change it up." She smirked, pushing off his sword she landed a few feet from them. Quickly she drew a fiery pentagram and placed her hand in the center. "Fluer."

Suddenly six balls of flam shot out from the center. Jordan cursed, followed by Luther as the slid behind a glass wall that's be decorated to take pictures in front of.

"Must you provoke her?!" Luther shouted at Jordan, as rubble fell around them. "She's already angry."

Jordan gave him an incredulous look, "Angry? I thought this was her being enraged."

"Well it's not." Luther spat as he glanced around the edge, "So far this is miled."

Jordan groaned, "So what's the plan? Because if your girl gets any more worked up the entire school will be in flames."

Luther sighed, "We'll have to knock her out somehow," He looked to see where Rebecca stood, and seeing the large 'Welome' board above her he smirked. "I have a plan."

Jordan watched as another fire ball flew past. "Thank god!"

**

With the count of the three they both ran out from behind the glass before it shattered. Luther as planned ran towards her, only to raise his sword and be blocked by a grinning Mordred.

The blow caused them both to jump back. A trail of blood slipped down both their cheeks.

Mordred licked some off his hand, "Well, can't say I didn't expect that."

Taken of guard at his appearance, Jordan and Luther weren't prepared for a man with silver hair to appear.

He appeared right in front of Rebecca whose eye widened at his appearance. "Merlin?"

Luther seeing this, sped forward only to once again be blocked my Mordred. "Ah, ah."

Jordan bypassing the two ran at the man, only to slam into some unseen for field.

Merlin smirked, his nearly white eyes staring into Rebeccas "My dear it's been an awful struggle to get you in my presence."

His hands were on both sides of her head, he grinned, "So it's time to keep the promise you made to me so long ago."

She struggled against him, her eyes wide in terror. As he waved his hand over her, forcing her to sleep.

She fell into his arms limp, "It will soon be the night of the blue moon."

Turning he snapped his fingers a black portal opening behind him. "Mordred." He called.

Mordred fought off another slash, before he appeared at the portal and entered.

"COME BACK!!" Luther yelled, his rage clear as he chased them.

The portal closed, leaving him and Jordan staring in shock after them.