ONE: DOGS

"Four" the class president said.

"Next" they all repeated.

"Four, two..." he continued and everyone kept chatting while he gave the right answers to the test they took. "one..."

a loud bang made everyone immediately shut up and all turn in one direction, confused low chattings started while they watched the boy tighten his grip on his pencil and quickly stand up, what happened next surprise everyone, he took a book and slammed it on another boy face hard.

13 DAYS BEFORE

The twins walked slowly to their school, the girl still slightly complaining she had to always wake up so early cause her brother had this obsession with going to school before anyone else, he only stayed quiet listening to her, or much better he was repeating his lessons in his head while they walked up the stairs to their class, the two were so different, he was always studying while she liked music more but she was still good in school with only doing the minimum.

"Hyejin, you can come to school later if you don't want to wake up so early with me." he said as he entered the classroom and opened the curtains.

"yeah and walk alone? would be boring." she replied dropping on her seat in the back and putting one headphone on.

The boy sit down on his desk taking out his books and he started studying, in the meantime the girl fell asleep on her desk but she soon woke up when other students started to slowly come in the classroom, they started chatting and the lessons started too.

"two people in this class won awards in our school math's competition." the teacher said and everyone listened. "Yeon Sieun and Jeon Yeongbin, come to the front."

everyone started cheering as the two boys got up and walked to the front, the teacher giving them their winning paper, Sieun getting the first place and Yeongbin getting the third place making everyone cheer more, the two got back to their seats.

"so the mock test is in less than two weeks, are y'all working hard?" the teacher said.

"yes, ma'am" the class responded like a chorus.

"if you don't work hard, you may regret it when you take the actual exam." she said and started her lesson.

The time passed quiet fast and it was now break time fortunately, she took that time to congratulate her brother for the win, but like usually he started studying so she went next to her friends.

"it got to be sexier, move your hips!" chatter started coming from the back of the class.

"nice, keep going" another one laughed out and she moved her eyes to the scene.

Not surprised at all, they were bullying someone again, it was always these three pieces of shit, she couldn't really stand them and was know for always trying to pick a fight with them, she seemed to be the only one brave enough while everyone was always just like now, watching them film that poor boy and laugh at him, making weird comments.

"hey, you know people love your videos, right? soon you're going to rise to fame, think about it, you don't study, you've got no connections and you've got no money, this is your best chance to make money, you should be thankful." Yeongbin spoke up putting an arm around the poor boy and he simply nodded. "then get me a gatorade."

The boy nodded storming out the class and she was about to step up to fucking beat that Jeon Yeongbin for real this time but she got stopped by her two friends grabbing her, the boy just laughed at her.

"hey, give it to me." he said and his friend gave him his shoe with a confused look.

Yeongbin walked towards his prey and threw the shoe at him, it was Sieun, she let out a gasp while her brother took out his airpods and slowly turned around to look at the boy sitting on a desk with a smirk on his face.