EIGHT: SAFE

Sieun phone rang and he quickly answered noticing it was the boy who sold them the information.

"what's going on?" the young boy quickly questioned.

"I came to the address you gave me, but no one's here." Sieun replied. "those jerks took Sooho, didn't they?"

"add me on With Map first." the boy answered and Sieun gave his sister a confused looked, the girl took out her phone.

"it's a GPS sharing app, we can use it to follow him, maybe he is going where Sooho is." she quickly said opening the app and copying the boy number in it.

"make sure to come with the cops." the boy said. "or we will die for real" and with that he closed the call.

her eyes slowly traveled to the ground where the blood was, and she gripped tightly on her phone will waiting for the location to upload, it was a matter of time.

FLASHBACK

"don't worry Hyejin-ah, I'll see you soon." he gave her a smile to reassure her.

END OF FLASHBACK

The boy words kept replaying inside her head and her brother noticed she was zoning so he quickly grabbed her shoulder making the girl almost jump at the sudden action and look up at him.

"we have to go now." he said quickly pulling her out the house and they quickly catch a taxi.

Sieun gave the driver an address he had received from the boy that was helping them, the whole drive there was keeping her nerves up, it felt too long, but when they got out of the taxi they noticed the car and motorcycles they remembered.

"they are surely here." she whispered and together they walked inside the gate, Sieun called the police again giving them new informations.

The two quickly followed the GPS position running around the abandoned park, she knew they had to be fast even if the police was arriving, anything could happen to their friends, their breath was heavy for all the run but none of them dared to stop, some screams and fighting noises started.

"that way!" Sieun said and they quickly ran in that direction, he put on some fake police sirens on his phone and left it hidden somewhere so they would think the police was coming already.

The two arrived where the group was and they breathed out stopping, two of them were on the ground, she could recognize them as Seokdae and the boy who helped them.

"I thought you were darn weak." the piece of shit said. "but you're actually pretty brave."

"it's over." she said trying to catch her breath.

"the police is coming and they will search your car down the hill too." Sieun continued and the group of jerks quickly ran away.

The two walked to their friends who were tied up and she sighed in relief noticing they weren't badly injured, she kneeled down untying them both.

"I'll never go to an amusement park ever again." Sooho joked out laughing but he suddenly stopped. "why are they back?"

The group of jerks was back with Sieun phone and the girl cursed under her breath while they slowly backed away but the whole group charged at them.
The girl was quick to dodged a punch and she punched one of them back straight in face, Bumseok stepped away in fear while Sooho and Sieun started fighting with her, she got pushed down and a groan escaped her lips quickly avoiding a kick and standing up, she charged at the boy jumping on a small table and rounding a kick right on his head making him instantly drop, a punch landed on her stomach making her drop to her knees and then another punch made her fall back, she noticed the old jerk on the side pick up a knife and her eyes widened.