SIXTEEN: YOU

The car stopped suddenly when the girl jumped right infront of it, the driver cursed while she ran to the backseat door trying to open it but it was probably locked from the inside.

"you did that to Sooho, didn't you?" she let out with anger looking at Bumseok from the window, he gave her a quickly look and then looked away. "so it was you... get out the fucking car! who do you think you are to ruin his life this way?! what did he even do to you?! you're a fucking coward! stupid piece of trash!" she started yelling trying to open the door again but two guards picked her up pulling her away from the car while she kept screaming.

Bumseok suddenly opened the door and walked towards her, stopping right infront of her face, the girl tried to calm down while looking at him, she wanted to cry again but she was too angry for it.

"this happened because you choose him..." he said and the girl scoffed. "we were close but then he started flirting with you and you choose him instead of me."

"yah! what are you doing?" a man screamed from inside the car and before she could answer they pushed Bumseok away from there.

When the car drove away she started walking to go back to the hospital but she stopped when tears went up to her eyes again, was that all because of jealousy then? a stupid reason, he was obsessed and she knew it wasn't her fault but she couldn't stop herself from feeling guilty, it had all happened because of her and she was so stupid that she didn't even see all that happening around her.

"ah you're back, sweetheart..." the old woman smiled when she entered the room and the girl gave a small bow.

"I just wanted to take some fresh air..." she whispered sitting down.

"oh I understand, it's probably difficult for you to see him like that, you must've liked him so much just like he did with you..." the woman spoke and the girl nodded. "my Sooho... he was always talking about a girl recently, I always wondered who it was, he kept saying your name and talking about how you would keep him straight in line and how you would go to him when he needed it, I'm grateful to you for that.."

"Sooho... he... I always ignored his presence in the class, he was always sleeping, we met when he got into trouble and I helped him, we started talking more and yeah, we ended up like this... but the things that made me fall for him were his jokes and the way he cared everytime, he always could make me smile somehow... my life was pretty empty before him, I never met someone like this..." Hyejin whispered trying to speak her feelings out.

"you're really a sweat girl..." the woman spoke trying to reassure her.

"yeah but he ended up like that because of me..." she let out with a sob. "the boy who did it to him was jealous, that's why it all started, because of me..."

"it's not your fault sweetheart and trust me, if he was awake he would've been super angry for your words" the old woman joked out and the girl let out a small laugh, she could imagine it.

When the woman left in the evening the girl had fallen asleep on the chair next to the boy while taking his hand, her eyes slowly opened when she felt his grip tighten, she looked up at him and his oxygen mask was gone, he was smiling at her.

"Sooho..." she whispered.

"Hyejin-ah, are you tired?" he joked out while smiling.

"you said you would come back to me..." she whispered and a tear rolled down her cheek. "it's all my fault, he did that because of me..."

"I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise, you have no fault... I would do anything for you.." his smile never left him and she caressed his hand. "I love you, Hyejin."

"I love you, Sooho..." she whispered.

the girl opened her eyes again and looked up at him, the oxygen mask was back and his eyes were closed just like before, he had no grip on her hand, he was just laying there.
Soon her brother came too, he was crying and covered in blood, she already knew what had happened, she didn't need to ask.

and that caused the twins to change school, but they both were at the hospital almost every day, they didn't know someone was searching for them though.

SEASON ONE END