THIRTEEN: TRAP

The next day the couple walked inside the class obviously late, Sooho had a check up at the hospital for his leg and she insisted to go with him, when they entered the classroom all eyes were on them.

"you're late." the teacher said.

"sorry." the girl said sitting down on her desk and Sooho did too next to her with a bit of difficulty because of his leg.

The teacher called the students attention back and continued his lesson, she kept an eye on Sooho making sure he was okay, but his eyes were on something else and when she followed his gaze, Bumseok was looking at them, now it was more obvious that he was the one breaking his brakes, he surely was out of his mind.
When the break bell rang everyone started chatting and walking out, Sieun took the occasion to stand up and walk to them.

"what happened to your leg?" he questioned.

"it's nothing." Sooho forced a quick smile and Bumseok walked right behind them. "yah." the boy called making him stop and look at them. "don't look at me, you disgust me, get lost."

Bumseok stayed silent and walked out, Sieun gave them a more confused look than before and his eyes traveled to his sister hoping she would say something atleast.

"what was that?" he asked.

"nothing." she answered putting her headphones on.

SATURDAY NIGHT

"it's all done!" the girl said putting the last decoration and her brother helped her get down of the chair. "damn, we would have gone to Yangyang if Sooho hadn't gotten into an accident." she sighed.

"I'm sure he will like it anyway." Sieun answered and the girl smiled.

"what are you waiting for? call him, tell him I'm gonna kill him if he is late." she said and her brother did like she said calling the birthday boy.

she walked to lay down on the room couch and watched her brother cook the seaweed soup, it was a tradition for birthdays usually to eat it.
Sooho finally walked inside the room and she watched the boys start playing video games while she sat next to them, her phone rang signaling a message and she opened it noticing it was Bumseok.

"who's that?" Sooho asked in surprise since her phone kept ringing for new messages.

"no one." she simply answered.

his messages were basically threatening them saying he was right out the room and that he would hurt Sooho, she couldn't take it, not on his fucking birthday.

"I'm going to the convenience store, I'll be back soon." she said standing up and taking her jacket.

"do you want me to come with you?" he asked and she shook her head forcing a smile.

she left the room walking right where Bumseok was waiting for her, she already noticed the group of dogs behind him and that made her laugh right in his face.

"that's your plan? have you lost your mind you punk? seriously." she said looking at them circle her so she wouldn't escape.

"if I have you, he will come out." Bumseok smirked and then she saw all black.

AT THE PARTY ROOM

"what is taking her so long? I'm starving" Sooho let out.

"we can cut the cake later, should we start eating without her?" Sieun questioned.

"unbelievable." Sooho said looking at him with a serious expression. "that's a great idea, let's do it." he stood up and walked to the table where the pizza was.

"I'll try calling Hyejin." Sieun said and tried.

the girl didn't answer, it resulted that her phone was turned off and that confused him, Sooho phone rang signaling a message and Sieun took it seeing it was from Bumseok, he opened the message and it was an address with a pic of his sister, she had a bruise on her left cheek, his heart dropped.

"hey come eat! it tastes so fucking good!" Sooho called.

"go head and eat..." Sieun replied back thinking about what to do.

he answered the texts and deleted all the messages from the boy phone, he blocked Bumseok number and switched the whole phone off hiding it on the couch, he grabbed his jacket and walked to the door.

"I'm going to the convenience store." he said.

"so suddenly? come back soon, seriously I can't wait for more than five minute, take your sister back too." Sooho said.

"we will be back soon, go head and eat." Sieun said and walked out the door.

AT THE ABANDONED BUILDING

Hyejin was leaning against a wall watching the group wait for Sooho, her check was hurting seriously, a fucker had punched her because she tried to fight back.

"I should've let him beat you up." she said looking at Bumseok who smirked at her.

"he didn't pick up my calls but when he saw your picture he said he was coming right away, isn't he cute?" he laughed out like a psycho.

"shut your damn mouth, you smell like shit." she rolled her eyes.

"yah, let me ask a question, why are you going out with him?" Bumseok asked and the girl scoffed.

"because he isn't a fake piece of trash like you, Sooho is actually sincere, he was too kind with you." she answered earning a laugh from him.

"what's this?" their conversation was interrupted by her brother voice and she quickly looked at him.

"Sieun?" she questioned running to him. "what is going on? where is Sooho?" she said and noticed the group approaching them.

"let's go." he said grabbing her wrist and pulled her away with him.

The two run down the stairs while the group followed quickly behind them, they grabbed Sieun and she stopped to look at him with worry, but he was fighting to keep them away from her.

"go!" he yelled at her.

"I'll call the police!" she said running away.

she took out her phone without stopping and dialed the police number while a boy was running behind her trying to catch the girl, she screamed everything at them trying to dodge his attack and she kicked him in the chest making him fall to the ground, she ran away and the boy quickly stood up again.

"help me! help me!" she screamed when she run out the building and the boy chasing her stopped noticing that some people went to help the girl, she stopped trying to catch her breath. "they are... they are beating up my brother! he is there!" she screamed pointing to the building while a woman took her trying to reassure the girl.

"what happened?" an old man asked and the police arrived.

"it was a trap." she said showing them the messages she had received from Bumseok. "my brother came to help me but he is still in there!"

AT THE PARTY ROOM

Sooho opened his eyes sitting up on the couch and looking around in confusion, he had fallen asleep.

"Yeon sieun?" he called but no answer reached him. "yah, hyejin-ah!" he called out again and still nothing.