TEN: STRANGE

the classroom was all chatty, the group was doing their usual things, the girl was listening to music while looking at her phone.

"yah!" a scream made all go silent and turn in Bumseok direction, even Sooho woke up from his nap. "be quiet... I'm telling you to shut it" he continued and one of the boys he was talking to scoffed, so he quickly stood up and walked up to the group, it was strange seeing him like that. "what's wrong with you?"

"I haven't said anything." the other boy answered in confusion.

"you're laughing, do you have a death wish?" Bumseok hissed.

She took out her headphones in surprise and watched her brother stood up too, her eyes traveled to Sooho who just gave her a confused look too.

"hey Bumseok, what's up with you?" Sieun asked with worry.

"he's getting cocky because he's friends with Ahn Sooho, Yeon Sieun and Yeon Hyejin." the boy scoffed looking at Bumseok.

"what was that?" Bumseok said getting closer to him.

Sooho stood up and she did too not wanting them to get in more trouble, they both walked up to the group and Sooho put an hand on Bumseok shoulder.

"hey c'mon, what's going on?" Sooho asked looking at the other boy.

"I don't know he is acting all crazy all of sudden!" the boy let out in annoyance.

"you jerk, do you want to die?!" Bumseok yelled and she was quick to step in between them pushing him away.

"that's enough, let's go out." she said.

Sooho put an arm around Bumseok shoulder pulling him away but the boy with glasses pushed him away gaining another surprised look from them.

"stop putting your arm around me." he sighed in annoyance.

"what?" Sooho furrowed his eyebrows more confused than before, this was not his usual tone.

Bumseok let out another sigh and walked out the classroom without saying anything more, the three quickly walked to the door looking at him slowly walk away, they exchanged a quick look between each others.

NEXT MORNING

Sooho was leaning on a bench with his eyes closed while the girl was stretching on the ground, soon Sieun arrived too jogging towards them with his breath heavy and he sat down on another bench trying to catch his breath.

"isn't it exhilarating to work out a sweat in the morning?" Sooho said with still his eyes closed. "did you manage to get through to Bumseok?"

"no." her brother managed to answer between the heavy breaths.

"maybe something's wrong, he's not answering his phone." the other boy sighed and she got up from the ground.

"maybe we should go to his place later?" she questioned.

"yes, let's do that." Sooho replied sitting up on the bench and then standing up. "now, get up Yeon Sieun"

"you told me we were just running today, what more do you want me to do?" Sieun questioned sighing and the girl chuckled.

"I told you we were training today." the other boy answered clapping his hands. "let's just do the basics."

He pulled her brother up slapping his butt making her laugh more and then she watched as they started training, Sooho treating Sieun like he was a doll to put him in the right attack positions, she leaned her back on a wall and watched them in curiosity too, she could fight but she wasn't trained like him, so she probably could learn something new too.