SEVEN: PLAN

When the three were coming out of school she noticed a black car and the group of jerks waiting for them, just to remind them that they would be waiting for the money, everywhere they went that group was following them, she almost snapped when she noticed them outside the store she was in, but she didn't want to put her friends and brother in more danger.

"you look like cute dogs." she simply said leaving the store and walking home, they just kept following.

she walked up the stairs of her condominium and found other three of them here probably they had followed her brother, she pushed past them and walked inside the apartment too, she noticed her brother was getting ready to leave again and she let him go in confusion, she was too tired to deal with these punks again.
She walked in her room dropping everything on the floor and sitting on her bed with her back against the wall, she put her headphones on and closed her eyes.

THE NEXT DAY

The trio walked behind Bumseok that said he needed to show them something, Sooho was complaining about being hungry and tired, she just sighed following them in the empty chemistry lab.

"I'll handle it today." Bumseok hesitantly said and they all exchanged confused looks. "three days have passed." and with that he took out money from his bag. "let's end this after handing him the money."

"what is it?" Sooho asked with more confusion than before.

"my parents gave it to me..." Bumseok sighed.

"are you kidding me? They just give you all this money?" Sooho joked out in surprise.

"where did you get it?" she asked too looking at the money.

"why does it matter?" Bumseok let out a nervous laugh looking at them all.

"where did you get it?" Sooho questioned again placing his hands in his pockets.

"what's going on?" Sieun sighed knowing something was wrong.

"I sold my dad watch, but it's inherited to me anyway." he finally revealed the truth and Sooho scoffed, the situation was going down and she could feel it, they had no intentions to pay.

"Bumseok, thank you, but I'll take care of it, don't worry." Sieun spoke up.

"what are you talking about?" the girl quickly asked looking at her brother.

"let's just call the police." Sooho sighed, they seemed out of their minds to him.

"yes, I will." he took out his phone showing some pictures. "he makes the kids work for him, most of that illegal." he revealed and they all looked at each others in surprise. "he deals with the illegal loans using the bank accounts of the kids, he makes them transport drugs too, that's how they get involved in crime, so they can't escape... they say they have a transaction book, a contract and drugs in the accommodation, so we just need to bring the police there."

"how did you get to know all these?" Sooho voiced out her question too. "did you use google?"

"do you seriously think you can find these things on google?" Hyejin scoffed.

AFTER SCHOOL

The group was walking out all together like usually, how was Sooho always talking about food? his obsession was the same that her brother had with studying, they stopped when they noticed the group waiting for them again at the gate.
Sooho stepped a bit back taking them with him and he formed a circle like he was about to talk about a secret mission, or probably he was really about to do it.

"I'll go alone first." he said. "if they have a transaction book and drugs in the accommodation or office, we need to bring the police there."

"yes, I'll call them." Sieun repeated his plan from before.

"no, we have to catch them on the spot, not with some of those pictures, I'll go first and text you the address, you bring the police, I'll buy us some time." Sooho explained.

"you can't go there alone..." Bumseok whispered.

"I'm the representative of the school, don't you trust me? I'll be fine, see you!" and with that he walked away but the girl was quick to follow grabbing his wrist, he turned around looking at her.

"have you gone crazy? I'll come with you, what if they do something to you? you can't be alone there, I can fight." she worriedly said.

"no you can't, last time you got hurt remember? don't worry Hyejin-ah, I'll see you soon." he gave her a smile and she let go of him.

The three watched as the boy walked to the gate alone and the group approached him, her brother grabbed her arm to make sure she won't do something stupid like going there and ruin everything, they were all worried about him but he knew she couldn't stand jerks like these.

"fuck he is really doing that." she whispered watching him go in the car with them.

The three walked down the gates too and a young boy that she remembered from this group approached them, apparently he gave Sieun the information he showed them, Bumseok ran away searching for a taxi.

"yah! what are you doing?" Sieun quickly said.

"it's all good if we pay with my money, why do we have to send Sooho there alone? you saw how they are, what if something bad happens to him?" and with that he got in the taxi and drove away.

"if something happens to Sooho, I'm gonna kill them all." she whispered and the stranger boy gave her a scared look.

the twins looked at each others and then they started running together towards the nearest police station, they gave the police the address and sat in their car looking around for the blue door the boy had told them, they finally found it and they started ringing the doorbell.

"is someone there?" a police officer yelled since no one was opening the door.

"is this the correct house?" the other one questioned looking at them.

"yes." Sieun answered with worry and the girl sighed.

"let's just go back for today and come back later." the police officer said.

"what?!" she yelled out widening her eyes.

and with that they left the twins there alone, she quickly made her way to the side and her brother followed, she was not going to leave him in there with those psychos.

"help me up." she said and her brother did exactly like she said, she climbed the wall and so did he dropping in the house garden.

it seemed like no one was there while they walked to the door, she tried to open it but it was locked so her brother decided to break one of the glasses to open from the inside, they tried to go in silently looking around to not be taken by surprise, her eyes traveled to some blood on the ground.

"Sooho..." she breathed out in worry quickly looking up at her brother.

"I'm sure he is okay.." he quickly said taking out his phone and trying to call him.

they slowly walked inside the room that was supposed to be full of the proofs told by the young boy but it was all the empty, these jerks probably knew about their arrival, and Sooho was not answering.