𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄: Life after Death

⏜⌒  .         𖤐       .  ⌒⏜

june 13, 2027

.

Before resting, he took one glance at his brother who was sitting there with a guilty look on his face.

And for the other, his eyes fluttered but he looked at his bestfriend with a smile.

"Goodbye, Philippines. Rest well." He said, holding his hand.

Philip closed his eyes, and took one final breath.

"I love you."

A cold breeze hit his body.

"Agh.. its so cold.." he whined, getting up. When he opened his eyes, he was blinded by the light sky above him. He felt the ground below him, and he felt flowers. He was sitting in a flower field with a clear sky above.

"Indonesia..." He palmed his face, having no worries but his bestfriend's words to him. "Ugh!" He hit the ground in fustration.

He then realize where he was, which wasnt a hospital bed. He also wasnt wearing any patient gowns, just white and elegant clothes.

"The afterlife exists?!" He exclaimed, looking around. His eyes landed on a tall figure who stood behind him.

He jumped in his spot with fright. "Show yourself!" He yelled, picking up the nearest and hardest object near him, which was a stick the size of the pinky finger.

"You're here?" The man said with shock.

"Wh... Kuya Del!?" Philip's eyes widened and he gasped with his mouth wide open.

"Hey, Ili. Nice seeing you. The time's finally here, where I get to see your annoying face. Come on, we'll make cake for your birthday." He said sarcastically with a giggle, and Philip furrowed his brows. "Del!! I mean- why am I here? How are YOU HERE?" Philil questioned, as if he had a ton more questions to ask.

"Dont ask me?! Anyway, you have girlfriend or something because I heard a name." Del placed his hands on his waist, looking down. Philip blushed.

"No? No!- I- he's my friend! And he's a guy!" He stuttered, his face redder than China's and Vietnam's flag.

"You sure he's not your boyfriend then? He sounds like he is." Del snickered.

"Besides, I already have a boyfriend, I mean, had. And Indonesia said he had a crush." Philip frowned, getting up on his own. The height difference wasnt so bad. Del looked the same size as he did before and Philip hadnt grown any inches.

"You're such a baby. He probably had a crush on you." Del have his a smug smirk. Philip looked down and sighed. "I had a crush on him too.." Del's eyes raised.

"You said you had a boyfriend." He retorted.

"America, yeah. But still.."

Del's mouth almost fell to the floor when he heard his name. "Wh- what?! America? United States of AMERICA?" He shouted so loud, he looked shocked and a bit angry. Philip looked up to him and realized why he hated him. "Uh, yeah. He changed though!" Philip frowned.

"Changed, my ass. Indonesia was probably a better candidate for you." Del rolled his eyes. "He's Majahapit's son, or successor. You know?" Philip told him, and Del smiled widely.

"See! Ive met him once, when me and Pa were in Mindanao." Del clicked his fingers. Philip's eyes widened. "Seriously?!" He said with a shocked face.

"Anyway, I wish I could go back and live even more. You know what! I shouldve got better treatment!" Philip whimpered with sadness on his tone, stomping the ground. Del looked at him.

"I mean there is a way. Ill tell you after I caught up with what happened since I was gone."