𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: A cold prescence

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Eleutheria
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh, what will I do with you.."

Maharlika's eyes opened at the sound of a sentence, and a familiar voice. Her eyes opened wide at the unfamiliar setting, and at the countries infront of her.

"Wh- Thai?" She said, surprised. The country laughed upon her reaction.

"When did you get here!?" She exclaimed, staring at the southeast asian who was supposed to be at work.

Thailand shrugged. "Belgium called me and told me what had happened.. in his point of view, atleast." He told her, and she noticed that Belgium was behind Thailand, staring at her.

"Where am I?" She asked, looking around at the strange place.

"Oh, we're at the European block here in the city." Belgium told her, with a smile. "That exists?" Maharlika blinked. Belgium nodded happily.

"All continents have their own building in Eleutheria." He replied.

"Wow.." Maharlika said in wonder.

"Oh right, Asia needs to introduce you to your own office." Thailand giggled, making Mahar's eyes shine.

Belgium looked at his phone, checking the the time. He then looked back at the door which opened after a knock was heard.

"Belgium, are you free..?" Someone asked. The three countries had stared at her. Belgium blinked thrice before realising she was speaking to him.

"Oh! Uhm, Mahar, will you be okay?" He turned to the southeast asian, who nodded. "I'm fine. Thailand is here with me anyway." She assured him.

Belgium nodded. "Alright. See you!" He waved, walking towards the person who was awaiting him.

She smiled at him. "Its been a while, Andorra." Belgium told her before closing the door.

Thailand turned to Maharlika and sighed.

"So I—"
"What—"

They said at the same time, and stopped. Looking at eachother.

"Sorry, you go first." Maharlika shook her head.

Thailand chuckled awkwardly. "No! You go." He told her. Maharlika stopped in her place but then nodded.

"Uhm.. what happened at the Garden, I got this strange flashback memory thingy." Maharlika looked away nervously, with a little smile on her fave. Thailand realised what she was talking about.

He laughed, "I swear it happens to like.. some countries.. Its usually due to a strong feeling, or deja vu, or feelings of trauma." Thailand explained to her.

Maharlika furrowed her brows. "How can I get deja vu or trauma about the USA?" She asked, confused. Thailand stopped, looking shocked.

"Wait, what?" He asked. "Tell me about what you saw!" he sounded quite intrigued.

Maharlika nodded. "Uhm, I touched an arabian jasmine and saw Indonesia, for some reason, and the United States and this country who I saw in my dreams, the Philippines, the one that was in southeast asia before.."

Thailand's eyes widened. "Thats- what?" He spoke, confused.

"Indonesia and Philip.." Thailand repeated to himself.