𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: Colliding with reality

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

NYC
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
September 7th

She dreamt of a peaceful setting, a beach, for example. The sound of the waves crashing into the shore, the palm trees that were lined up across the sand, the seashells awaiting to me admired by passerbys.

It was peaceful.

She sat down on the white sand and admired the view. Even if the sun had gotten in her eyes, she couldnt help but think to herself, 'it is so lovely'.

But even in her dream, she had noticed something familiar. Wait, someone.

"I keep getting serious deja vu," she had rolled her eyes, but she was curious as to what a person would be doing in this isolated beach.

"Hello?" She called out. She noticed the person looking at her, while coming close. Maharlika got a bit frightened, but he seemed sweet.

She squinted her eyes to see the man a bit better, and it looked as it it was a country.

He had a blue stripe on top and a red at a bottom, with a white triangle overlapping the two colours, aswell as a yellow sun and three stars on each corner of the triangle.

His eyes were also different colours, one was golden like the sun, while the other was a dull black.

"Who're you?" Maharlika asked, as she saw the country slowly approach. The man looked a bit surprised but his gaze softened upon seeing her.

He grinned. "I am the Philippines. But please, call me whatever." He said excitedly, coming up close to Maharlika, who stood up to face the surprisingly shorter by one centimetre country.

"Hey.. I've heard of you.." Maharkika placed her finger on her chin, trying to remember where she had heard the name. "Oh right, Cambodia, Laos and Timor mentioned your name!" She gasped.

"But arent you dead!?" She exclaimed.

The Philippines laughed. "I see you've met them. Awh, how I miss them loads." Philippines had this expression that told Maharlika that he missed them. "And yes, you're quite right!" He giggled.

"I am dead. But I guess I only exist here?" Philippines shrugged, looking at Maharlika with his eyes. "Here?"

"Your dreams." He replied. "Anyway,"

"You've met all the Southeast Asian members, right?" He said excitedly. Maharlika nodded.

"How's Martial Law?" He asked.

Maharlika blinked, but then remembered hearing from the girls that Martial Law and the Philippines were related. "Uhm, he's fine. He's also doing really well.." Maharlika trailed off.

"I dont know him much. Ive only met him one time." She added.

Philippines nodded with a bit of a guilty look. "Right." He sighed. "Anyway, you're Maharlika. Yes?" He asked.