𝐒𝐈𝐗: History repeats itself

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Washington D.C
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2024

"Stop worrying, Im fine." The filipino had said on the phone as he was just about near the presidential house of the United States of America.

"I'm not worried! Its just that.." The country trailed off, as the Philippines looked down at his phone wondering if he hung up.

He chucked. "Its just that?" He asked.

"Sorry," The bruneian apologized, "Okay, maybe I am worried." He sighed as he got laughed at by the Philippines.

"I just want you and Malaysia to get along again." He pouted, as Philip looked down at his phone once more and shrugged. "We eventually will. I just wish he could support me," He sighed,

"Anyways.. I need to go now." He waved at the camera, happy to personally talk with one of his childhood friends. "Goodbye, Fili." Brunei smiled.

"See you!" Philip said, before hanging up. He went up to the white house door and greeted the security stationed outside.

"Hello!" He smiled. "Country master Philippines, come in." The security guard opend the door for the filipino, to which he was greeted by much of the staff.

"Good morning Country master Philippines." They greeted in unison.

Philip was a bit flustered at the title, and shook his head. "Please, Ive been here too much times, I think Philippines would be easier?" He said kindly, as the staff nodded.

Someone took his luggage, and a lady went up to him. "May we escort you to your room?" She asked.

Yes, he had his own room in the white house because America suggested that he should have one, and Philip couldnt say no. But he still slept in America's room because he had liked the company.

"Uhm.. is America busy right now?" He asked.

The lady nodded. "I'm afraid so." She had informed him. Philip nodded, understanding why, yet he had a saddened look.

"Then, escort me to my room." He asked, and the lady didnt hesitate and started to walk to the stairs that went up to the third floor, where his room was in.

They walked and walked to his room, and Philip took out his keys and unlocked it. "Thank you," He smiled at the lady and entered the room.

It looked empty, but not different then before. He barely slept here or came here at all because he needed to run the country. He was incharge of the international and national affairs whilst his older brother was incharge of the military.

He looked around, feeling a bit nostalagic. He's been here a couple of times and cherished the memories within the room.

That one time where he taught America a traditional filipino dance and they both danced for countless hours together. Or when he invited Indonesia and Malaysia to come and have a sleepover with America, who was a bit hesitant on the idea, in the white house. They played cards, had a pillow fight, baked (which was a disaster) and a lot more.