𝐓𝐄𝐍: "About Dinner.."

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Eleutheria.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
October 16th.

[RUSSIA'S POV:]

When he died, I didnt know how to react. I wasnt depressed - but I wasnt happy at all - I felt empty inside.

During the first period of my life, I wasnt too happy. It was just me and my dad, and my sister who were there. My other brothers hated me, of course, and Dad's little 'territories' hated me aswell. My father wasnt the best, and my sister was very mischievious.

I was grown in a tough environment, I was taught that life was full of wars that you must win, and if you didnt you'd be known as a fool - a laughing stock.

It was plain.. it wasnt interesting and all the 'interesting' events ive seen (that father said were amusing) was bloodshed. He found interest on slavery and genocide, which every Empire had loved. I seemed to carry it too.

I definitely wasnt proud of it.

I knew that during the Philipines' life - his whole childhood he's been a colony. I didnt really care. Either you were an Empire or a colony. No inbetween.

A colony of the Spanish Empire. (I never truly liked the man. He was really self obsorbed.)

Something that did spark up my interest when he became an American colony, and soon after WW2, he became known as America's little puppy.

Ive met up with Martial Law. He's a great guy, definitely the polar opposite to his brother. He's got good tactics and is very mature. Its a shame North Korea and him started dating. Ive always disliked their relationship.

- Besides the point.. when I met the Philippines, I thought he'd be as snarky and arrogant as America. I was wrong. He was actually really nice and welcoming to me. No one's ever been like that.

I thought it was all an act but decades one by and he still had been amazing to me. America was an eye witness, and he's always seemed so jealous whenever we'd hang out.

It made it all worthwhile, the jealousy on his face.

The Philippines filled my cold, quiet world with a warm, and safe environment.

Whenever I was with him I felt warm and fuzzy. He never failed to make me laugh.

When he died.. I felt like I was a child again. Alone in my room, with noone to talk to for weeks at best.

Belarus seemed a bit concerned about me, and even got China to bombard me with questions, asking me if I was okay. Like they would care. They just want me back to work so they could get even more richer.

The only one who I'd contact was Martial. He seemed to understand and was actually really good at comforting. He didnt seem like it.. but he was better than literally any therapist in the world.

I sighed.

Except.. those sweet words mean nothing when they cant fill the void in my heart.

"Hello?" I answered my phone, as I slouched back on my chair, tapping the phone whilst I wait for an answer.