Chapter 11.1

Melody's POV

After Alec and Ashton's meeting, the rest of the weekend seemed to go by rather quickly. Especially since my brothers decided it was best to keep me occupied at all times. In other words they babysat me the entire time. They included Chris in their scheming. At all times during the weekend one of those jerks were attached to my hip when I wasn't sleeping or going to the bathroom, but that did not stop Mason from attempting to follow me into the bathroom, or all ten of them from attempting to have a sleepover in my room Saturday night. The word attempt is slightly problematic, since they did sleep in my room. There were too many of them to try and shoo out of my room and quite frankly I had no energy to even try and persuade them to leave me alone.

So on Saturday night after putting on my  night clothes I went downstairs for a bottle of water and when I came back my room was infested with overprotective butt holes. Ash and Mase had taken up either end of the queen size bed, leaving the middle of the bed for me. Xander was lying across the foot of my bed, Dylan was seated on the armchair in the corner of my room, a blanket draped across his torso. Jace, Hunter, Greyson, Austin, Liam and Chase had all found themselves a place on the floor where they had cocooned themselves in sleeping blankets. They somehow managed to form a fortress around my bed.

As soon as they saw me enter the room with a bottle of water, they screamed,

"Sleepover sis,"

While Hunter said, "Aww, I wanted some water too."

Which caused Xander, Ashton, Mason and Chase to throw their respective pillows at his face. As my mouth hung open on the floor. It was an unintentional invite for flies to enter.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Hunter asked after all four pillows hit him square in the face after each other.

"For being you," mumbled an irritated Austin.

From there everyone ignored Hunter's childish moaning and groaning about how he was being abused. Xander muttered about how overdramatic Hunt was under his breath, he muttered it so quietly that no one heard him as the rest of them bickered about who knows what. My brothers both jumped off of my bed and opened the duvet cover for me. Overcoming my shock I walked over to my bed. Once I had settled in, and they had sufficiently tucked me into the bed they kissed my forehead before taking a side of the bed themselves. Both of them decided to lie on top of the duvet. Which meant they had restrained me underneath the duvet.

Being surrounded by my entire family it didn't take me very long to fall asleep. When I woke up on Sunday morning, everyone had cleared out of my room at some point. Probably when they each had to go on their respective patrolling of the territory. I stumbled out of bed like always and got dressed, I meandered down the stairs and bumped into Chris as I entered the kitchen.

My forehead made contact with his chin and instantly my head started swimming.

"Ouch," I whimpered, rubbing my forehead with my left hand and squinting up at Chris.

I took one look at Chris and decided that I must have still been asleep, so I took my right hand and rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. When my eyes came back into focus I found Chris still standing in front of me, in his workout clothes.

"What are you doing here on a Sunday?" I asked between a yawn, still tired even after all the sleep I had gotten.

In response Chris shrugged, "Can't I visit my best friend?"

I gave him a pointed look because I know Chris likes to spend time with his parents over the weekend, since he doesn't see much of them during the week. On that note I need to go visit Chris's mom, I haven't seen Mama P in a while. I'm in for an ass whooping for staying away for so long, that thought makes me shudder.