Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Transferred

    The transfer of classes was confirmed, and when school was over, An Yiyi was waiting for Lu Xin at the door of the class.

    Lu Xin's condition seemed a little better than in the morning, probably because school was over.

    An Yiyi's heart was heavy.

    She is not Lu Xin's biological mother. Before yesterday, Lu Xin and her were just a distressed heroine in the novel.

    She has a certain maternal and benevolent love, and she also has a little liking for Lu Xin, but when it comes to maternal love, she has nothing.

    As mentioned in the article, Lu Xin's mother died early, she was a person who loved her very much, and left her a lot of things, An Yiyi couldn't even imagine that if Lu Xin's mother knew that the daughter she gave birth to after a near death, she would receive a lot of love in the future. such a treat.

    How distressed it should be.

    Lu Xin and An Yiyi were still not very close, they only dared to hold her by the hem of her clothes, not throwing themselves into her mother's arms like other children.

    An Yiyi thought for a while, squatted down, and pulled Lu Xin into her arms and hugged her.

    After we parted, I asked, "How was your day in kindergarten today? Did anyone bully Xinxin?"

    A little hug made Lu Xin's face turn red, her eyes lit up, and she shook her head, "No one today. People bullied Xinxin, and they even asked about my mother."

    Lu Xin's voice was soft and waxy, because he didn't speak for a long time, the words he said were not smooth long sentences, but he seemed to be thinking while talking, and he was cute .

    Just saying that her eyes dimmed.

    But she found that she didn't know her mother at all, she didn't know how old her mother was, she didn't know her name, she didn't know what her mother liked to eat, what she liked to do, and she didn't even know if her mother liked her.

    An Yiyi noticed Lu Xin's dimmed eyes.

    Touching Lu Xin's head, "If you are unhappy, tell mom, and mom will help you."

    Lu Xin hesitated, "Then, Xinxin wants to know mom's name."

    She was embarrassed to ask too many questions at once, but she just blinked, thinking that she could ask the two grandmas at home.

    An Yiyi was stunned for a moment, then nodded with a smile, "Mother's name is An Yiyi, safe An, relying on Yi."

    Safe An, relying on Yi.

    Lu Xin said a few times in her heart, and became happy again, "I remember."

    About her mother, she will remember a lot in the future.

    An Yiyi didn't know what was going on in Lu Xin's little head, she stood up and took Lu Xin's hand and walked out, keeping her tone gentle when she spoke.

    "Xinxin told mom, are you happy in the kindergarten? Don't lie."

    This question was caught off guard, and for some reason, it flashed through Lu Xin's little mind. When her mother first came home, she told her mother I was unhappy in kindergarten.

    At that time, my mother didn't want to control her at all.

    So mother, does she like her a little bit?