Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Aunt Zhang is leaving

    "What?! You two are together?"

    Yao Ke was the first to know the news, or should be the only one besides Xu Feng who could understand the meaning of "together".

    And her reaction was beyond what An Yiyi expected.

    An Yiyi laughed, "What's so surprising about this, didn't you say it before? We should be together sooner or later." "No,

    I just didn't expect this day to come so soon."

    Yao Ke said , After thinking about it carefully, I feel that it is not very fast. Like An Yiyi and Lu Jinyuan, two people who are very suitable at first glance, it is natural that they should be together whenever they want. Besides, the first semester of the first grade is over. Yiyi has been in the Lu family for nearly a year.

    When you think about it, there really isn't much to be surprised about.

    An Yiyi smiled.

    "Soon? It seems a little bit, but I'm going with the flow."

    Now An Yiyi is at Yao Ke's house, the two of them made some afternoon tea as usual, and chatted while watching TV in the warm room.

    But the children have their own activities, nest in the room together, and don't know what they are doing.

    Yao Ke sighed for a while about the relationship between An Yiyi and Lu Jinyuan, and watched the commercials on TV. The Chinese New Year is approaching, and the commercials are all booming. Yao Ke looked at it and suddenly said: "There are no elders in Lu Jinyuan's family. This year's New Year's Eve Should I go to An's house?"

    Speaking of this, An Yiyi was taken aback.

    She hadn't thought about this issue before. In the past, she spent New Year's Eve alone. Even if they were friends, they each had their own lives and families. It was impossible for anyone to specially come to spend New Year's Eve with her.

    No elder in the Lu family, An Yiyi, knew about it.

    Lu Jinyuan's father died of illness when he was 21 years old, the year he graduated from university, and his mother followed him around the same time.

    He was a latecomer of his father, and his grandparents passed away before he grew up. The Lu family had a small number of people, and they were distant relatives. Now that he has a mother's family, he would not have to go to another house for the New Year.

    An Yiyi nodded, "It should have been with us."

    Thinking about Lu Jinyuan's experience carefully, An Yiyi's mood suddenly became heavy.

    At the age of 21, when many people were still relying on their parents, he was already alone. Unlike An Yiyi, who never experienced the love of his parents when he was born, he lost it gradually. Thinking about it would make people uncomfortable.

    "What's the matter with your expression? Is it because you think that his family is gone, and your heart hurts?"

    Yao Ke poked An Yiyi with his elbow.

    An Yiyi nodded truthfully, "A little bit."

    "Just a little bit?"

    Yao Ke saw An Yiyi's pensive state, and suddenly smiled, "But I think Lu Jinyuan is doing well now, and I don't know how happy I am to have a beauty in my arms again. Well."

    An Yiyi also laughed.

    But they said, "I won't talk about this anymore."

    They avoided this topic, and there was nothing to say about this topic.