Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Are you married by agreement?

    They didn't talk for a long time, only about ten minutes before and after. After they finished talking, Xiang Yang went to find his friend.

    And after An Yiyi went back, Yao Ke asked her: "What's the matter?"

    An Yiyi shook her head, "A family matter."

    She was silent for a while, looking at Yao Ke, "My father's friends who have worked together for many years may be planning to betray , My friend told me just now, I don’t know if it’s true, but at least I need to talk to my dad.”

    Yao Ke grew up in a wealthy family, and she understood the matter when An Yiyi’s words came out. The seriousness, the brows are condensed.

    "Okay, then you tell your dad first."

    Yao Ke has some property under her hands, even if she is separated from her family and parents, she still has a foothold, but such property is nothing compared to the family's, it was given by the family .

    She knew that An Yiyi should be similar to herself, and they couldn't help with this kind of matter.

    "I'll go back to my room first."

    It's not good to talk about this matter outside, even if the voice is a little louder, people who come and go will hear it. An Yiyi asked Yao Ke to help her look at Lu Xin, and went back first.

    After Lu Jinyuan played a round, he looked towards An Yiyi subconsciously, and when he saw the person leaving, he was a little startled, and when he came over to drink water, he asked, "Where did Yiyi go?" Yao Ke just slapped his head,

    knowing Where is the point that I didn't notice just now.

    For such a big matter, it is only natural to discuss it with Lu Jinyuan, but An Yiyi seemed to ignore Lu Jinyuan, and went back without saying a word.

    Remembering the indifference period An Yiyi said, Yao Ke gave Lu Jinyuan a sympathetic look, and said, "Yiyi has something to do, go back to the room first." After a pause, "It's not a

    trivial matter, go and see her."

    Lu Jinyuan's expression was serious After a while, he nodded, "Then please take care of Xinxin for me first."

    Seeing that he talked to the person who was playing with him just now, Yao Ke turned around and left, clicking his tongue softly.

    Today's young people are getting anxious, and they don't even want the baby anymore.

    Pan Zhiyuan was also playing golf, and this would be a time for him to take a break. He had basically played enough and was about to say he was going to take a break, but An Yiyi and Lu Jinyuan left earlier.

    Came over to ask, only to see that Yao Ke was unpredictable.

    "The young couple has something to do. You can play for a while, and we will go back later."

    Pan Zhiyuan's eyes flickered, obviously misunderstanding something, looking at Yao Ke, his smile gradually brightened, Yao Ke slapped his head, and it was okay a blank stare.

    "What is the dog thinking about every day? It's a business."

    An Yiyi said.

    She went back and called Father An.

    The content of the phone call was nothing more than what Xiang Yang had just said to her. Halfway through the conversation, Lu Jinyuan came in.

    An Yiyi glanced at Lu Jinyuan and continued.