Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Methods

    An Yiyi doesn't really want to take Lu Xin there, the reason is very simple, the ending of Lu Xin and Gu Jun together in the book is too tragic, even if she is there, the reality is completely different from the book, but An Yiyi still doesn't want to see Lu Xin Xin and Gu Jun have a little chance of developing.

    And Lu Xin is obviously not suitable to listen to what he is going to say this time.

    An Yiyi patted Lu Xin's head.

    "Mommy is going to meet a little brother who is older than Xinxin this time, so I won't take Xinxin with me for now, and if I have a chance in the future, I will take Xinxin there again, okay?" The child is very good at judging the situation, seeing An Yiyi's expression

    , Lu Xin knew that An Yiyi didn't want to take her there, so he nodded.

    "Okay, when is Mommy going? Xinxin is waiting for Mommy."

    The little girl is a bit too obedient, An Yiyi sighed secretly, but she was also hesitating, if Lu Xin really wanted to go, would she take Lu Xin with her? Go, but I didn't expect such a clingy little girl to easily agree to what An Yiyi said differently.

    An Yiyi said: "After dinner in the afternoon, Xinxin will go home with Dad, and Mommy will come back later, watch TV with Xinxin, okay?" Lu Xin's disappointed

    expression improved a little, and said: "Okay , Then Xinxin wait for Mommy."

    An Yiyi is actually not very worried about Gu Jun being bullied, what she is worried about is Gu Jun's counterattack method, if Zhong Yunqing is allowed to seize the opportunity and let Gu Jun drop out of school, then the Gu family will finally get better. , I'm afraid it will get worse.

    After Lu Jinyuan heard what An Yiyi was going to do at night, he hesitated for a while, but finally he didn't say that he wanted to go too.

    In terms of brain circuits, he and Lu Xin are somewhat similar.

    He was responsible for taking Lu Xin, even if he said so, An Yiyi might not agree with him to go, so just take Lu Xin well, in this way, maybe An Yiyi might give him extra points?

    So when he turned around, he saw Lu Xin looking at him without blinking.

    Lu Jinyuan walked over and asked, "What's wrong with Xinxin?"

    "If Dad just said that we want to be together, maybe Mommy took us all because of her soft heart."

    Lu Xin said, with a slight resentment in his tone.

    Living with the little girl for so long, this is the first time that Lu Jinyuan has noticed such a cute little emotion like resentment, and he is not angry, and pretends to be calm in front of the child, "It's okay, let's wait for Mommy together, usually When you go to school, don't you also wait for Mommy?"

    Lu Xin wanted to say that this is different, weekend time is so precious, it's fun to be with mom.

    Unknowingly, Lu Xin also had some spoiled air in her body, very clingy and cute, like all children, she realized what it was like to be loved.

    Lu Jinyuan thought about it.

    "Father also wants to be with mom, but mom also has her own life. When mom is away, Xinxin has to work hard on her own, so that mom will be happy, you know?" Lu Xin blinked

    .

    She is much smarter now than she was in kindergarten. The education model of compulsory education and the new environment of the school have allowed her to grow rapidly.