Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Lu Xin's Mother

    Since Lu Jinyuan's cooking got unanimous praise that day, during the whole annual vacation, until Aunt Liu came back, Lu Jinyuan was always cooking at home.

    Lu Jinyuan didn't let An Yiyi go out of the kitchen, but An Yiyi didn't go out either.

    It's just that after the annual vacation, An Yiyi had nothing to do one day, watching the "desserts that a fool can learn" posted by a food blogger in the short video, and fell into deep thought.

    Lu Jinyuan always cooks for her. Although the family doesn't speak the same language, what Lu Jinyuan means is that An Yiyi can accept it with peace of mind.

    But even in an ordinary romantic relationship, there is no reason to only receive without giving.

    Not to mention that An Yiyi is at home all day and has no housework to do, and Lu Xin is so obedient that he doesn't need to worry about it. An Yiyi occasionally gets bored and wants to find something to do.

    It seems like a good choice to make some desserts for Lu Jinyuan manually.

    Lu Xin's winter vacation is not over yet, and during this winter vacation, Qi Ling came to see Lu Xin as many times as Qi Ming.

    Pan's hometown is not in Haishi. Yao Ke took the children to his hometown to celebrate the New Year. He hasn't come back yet, but Qi Ming came to Lu Xin every now and then. At this time, the two children were seriously read a book.

    When preparing the materials, An Yiyi reminded: "You have to get up and move around after watching for a while, or you will damage your eyes."

    Lu Xin obediently said yes.

    An Yiyi began to search for tutorials and study the ratio of materials.

    When beginners of desserts first started, they would never skip entry-level desserts like cookies. The first thing An Yiyi chose was cookies. There are many kinds of small cookie tutorials on the Internet, and An Yiyi chose the simplest one.

    I also bought some cute packaging bags according to the recommendation.

    The tutorial is right, biscuits are not difficult to make, as long as you make the prepared materials into the shape of biscuits according to the ratio, put them in the oven, and adjust the time and temperature.

    Half an hour later, the oven dinged, An Yiyi opened it, and smelled a unique aroma.

    Then when I took it out, I saw strange shapes and some burnt biscuits.

    An Yiyi: "..."

    Smelling the scent, Lu Xin rushed over, looked at the freshly baked biscuits on the plate with big eyes, and asked in a waxy voice, "Mummy, are these biscuits?" The

    little girl's question didn't have any meaning , just a simple question, An Yiyi pinched Lu Xin's face, picked up a good-looking piece, and took a sip.

    After all, it is made in strict accordance with the ratio. It looks bad, but tastes good, but there will be one piece soft and one hard uneven, and the hard part will burn easily.

    An Yiyi thought for a while, and it must be because she was a bit poor at kneading the dough.

    There were not a few intact biscuits, so An Yiyi picked them out and put them on a clean plate for Lu Xin to eat, but for the mushy ones, of course he couldn't take them.

    An Yiyi put it aside, took a closer look, and felt that the appearance of these failed biscuits was a bit funny, but she didn't feel frustrated, on the contrary, she didn't know why, so she burst out laughing.