Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Truth or Dare

    Lu Xin's words didn't have any special hints, it was purely that An Yiyi and Lu Jinyuan had ghosts in their hearts, so they would feel guilty after hearing it.

    Looking at the painting, An Yiyi finally just patted Lu Xin's head without saying anything.

    It was Lu Jinyuan, looking at the picture in the painting, with a slight smile on his face, and then said: "Xinxin's idea is great."

    This sentence attracted An Yiyi to glance at Lu Jinyuan.

    Lu Jinyuan's rare compliment was when she was speechless.

    Lu Jinyuan's hands were sweating quietly.

    He was afraid, afraid that An Yiyi would notice something because of this sentence, but he had to admit it in his heart, and he thought again, he wanted An Yiyi to notice something, such contradictory thoughts appeared on him, but Lu Jinyuan was a little helpless.

    Since we said we were looking for a hobby class, we could just take advantage of the weekend and get it done at once. That night, An Yiyi and Yao Ke made a video connection and searched for extracurricular education institutions with good reputation and good environment together.

    On the second day, An Yiyi and Yao Ke both took their children to go out to see the hobby class.

    But this time they were not the only ones who came out, as well as Lu Jinyuan and Pan Zhiyuan.

    Lu Jinyuan was resting on the weekend, and happened to come over to check it out, while Pan Zhiyuan was complained about being too lacking in family participation, so he wanted to let Yao Ke take a good look at it this time. He is also very responsible for his family.

    It just so happened that the two families got together again this time.

    After an afternoon of selection, it was determined where the interest classes of the three children are held. The three interest classes are not far away. There are not only interest classes but also cram schools nearby.

    Yao Ke saw that he threatened Pan Xuewen that if he didn't study hard, he would enroll in cram schools for all his extracurricular practice, which caused Pan Xuewen to cry for a while.

    After shopping, not to mention the children, even An Yiyi and Yao Ke were exhausted.

    There is still a while before dinner, and they planned to go back to their respective homes, but Pan Zhiyuan suddenly said to Yao Ke: "Honey, you haven't gone out with your friends for a while. Today, take this opportunity to eat outside and relax. , What do you think?"

    Yao Ke's eyes lit up at this proposal.

    She passed away and hadn't had any entertainment outside for a while. I have to say that Pan Zhiyuan still has his ability to let her get married for the second time.

    An Yiyi saw Yao Ke's gaze and understood what she meant.

    Then he turned to look at Lu Jinyuan and Lu Xin, "What do you think?"

    These two people have always had no opinion, so this matter was settled like this.

    The place to eat was chosen by Pan Zhiyuan.

    As soon as he arrived at the place, Qi Ling let out a wow, and said excitedly: "This is the place where I met my father for the first time." As soon as these words came out, An

    Yiyi and the others all looked at Yao Ke and Pan Zhiyuan.

    Yao Ke herself felt a little embarrassed, so she glared at Pan Zhiyuan and said angrily, "Why did