Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Lin Ruoxue is really good at dancing.

    This was the first thought that flashed in An Yiyi's mind. When she saw Yao Ke smiling, she laughed too, but the smile was a little cold.

    "What do you think she wants to do?"

    An Yiyi asked Yao Ke like this, it was a knowing question, and Yao Ke's answer was very straightforward.

    "I can't see you well, I want you to be bad."

    Apart from this, there is no other answer.

    An Yiyi thought about it, but couldn't think of what kind of reaction she would have if she were the original owner, but for her, even if this rumor was outrageous, she couldn't just sit idly by.

    Looking at Yao Ke again, An Yiyi saw Yao Ke's lips curled into a smile.

    "Do you need help?"

    Friendship sometimes comes in a strange way, but at this time An Yiyi clearly felt that she liked Yao Ke more and more.

    But she still shook her head, "No, I'll do it myself."

    The opportunity to dispel this rumor came very quickly, there are always many parties and parties in the young people's world, and the original owner and Lin Ruoxue's group were originally on such occasions regulars.

    An Yiyi knew what kind of occasion Lin Ruoxue would appear on today just by asking around.

    If it was the past, An Yiyi would have gone to bed alone, but today is different, after traveling to a new world for more than a week, she may have made a friend that she recognized.

    Tonight's party, An Yiyi called Yao Ke.

    After putting Lu Xin to sleep, An Yiyi put on a delicate and aggressive makeup.

    When Yao Ke saw her, he raised his eyebrows and whistled a little.

    "Beauty."

    An Yiyi usually just puts on sunscreen when going out, draws eyebrows and puts on lipstick. There is no more decoration. Although she is good-looking, she is also a bright beauty, but the appearance of makeup is to make ordinary people beautiful, and beauty More beautiful.

    Now An Yiyi appeared in front of her, which greatly surprised Yao Ke.

    She smiled, "Did you go to sex?"

    The stepmother in this book has the same appearance and name as An Yiyi herself. An Yiyi doesn't understand what's going on, but she adapts well to time travel, to a large extent. Dependence is no different from this body and the body she is familiar with.

    While thinking about it, An Yiyi nodded, Yao Ke didn't call the driver, she drove by herself, and An Yiyi unceremoniously sat in her passenger seat, and said something lukewarm.

    "What should I do if my best friend betrayed me? Let's put on a villainous makeup first."

    The cold joke chilled the atmosphere very well. After a moment of silence, Yao Ke burst out laughing, "What the hell are you talking about?

    " The people looked at each other and smiled happily inexplicably.

    ...

    At the party, everyone present knew that An Yiyi would come today.

    They are all in the same circle, An Yiyi hasn't come to participate in such activities for a long time, this time they heard that An Yiyi will come, many people are quite looking forward to it.