Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Like

    This was the first time An Yiyi asked about Lu Xin's mother, and she obviously felt Lu Jinyuan's expression froze.

    He hesitated for a while, and was just about to say that it would be fine if it was inconvenient, when Lu Jinyuan said slowly, "Xinxin's biological mother is a person with a bad temper." This answer was unexpected, An Yiyi thought that a person like Lu Jinyuan

    , Lu Xin's mother's evaluation will try to be as objective as possible, comparing it with people who have slept in the same bed.

    Lu Jinyuan lowered his eyes and continued.

    "She doesn't care about Xinxin. Now she is living abroad. Xinxin has never known who her biological mother is. She doesn't know now, and she doesn't need to know in the future." At the end of the sentence, Lu Jinyuan's eyes showed obvious disgust

    .

    An Yiyi didn't know what to say for a moment, under such a situation, it seemed that nothing was appropriate.

    An Yiyi fell silent.

    Seeing An Yiyi's expression, Lu Jinyuan realized that such an evaluation of Lu Xin's mother seemed to make people have a bad impression of him.

    He has never cared about these things, but now he has the desire to explain.

    But Lu Jinyuan didn't know where and why he explained it, so he could only remain silent in the end.

    Another layer of doubts followed.

    Why in the past, no matter how others misunderstood and guessed, he ignored it and never took it to heart, why An Yiyi's misunderstandings were still not mentioned in his guesses, but he already wanted to explain.

    There was no solution to this doubt for the time being, but Lu Xin brought Mao Mao back, seeing the silent atmosphere between the two of them, he felt bad, and hurried forward.

    "Mum, look at the cake. Its belly is soft and easy to touch."

    He put the cake in An Yiyi's arms, and turned to look at Lu Jinyuan, blinking his big eyes.

    "Don't dad touch it?"

    In my memory, at the cat cafe, my mother hugged the cat, and my father only touched the cat that my mother was holding. That scene was very warm, and Lu Xin also liked to see the scene where mom and dad were particularly harmonious together.

    Lu Xin's arrival just resolved the strange silence between the two, and the atmosphere became harmonious again.

    Lu Jinyuan tried to touch the cat in An Yiyi's arms, seeing An Yiyi's soft smile, his heart moved unconsciously.

    ——The

    next morning still had to run in the morning, because Lu Xin was still young and getting up at six o'clock was still too early for her, An Yiyi and Lu Jinyuan didn't let Lu Xin go for a morning run together.

    Under Lu Xin's repeated requests, he only agreed to let her stay with them on weekends.

    And this was the second day of An Yiyi's morning run.

    After all, she was still young, but An Yiyi had already adapted a lot the next day. Although she was tired after running for half an hour, she didn't feel the lack of oxygen in her brain.

    I thought that today's morning jog would end without incident, but it may be that she was exhausted after exercising, and An Yiyi fell on the flat ground on the stone road in the community.