Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Lu Jinyuan

    The transfer of Lu Xin to the new class was finally done. After greeting the teacher, An Yiyi took another look at Lu Xin outside the classroom, making sure that the children in this class had no ill intentions towards Lu Xin before she prepared to leave.

    After walking a few steps, at the corner, a man stood there, wearing a suit and leather shoes, with an extraordinary bearing.

    Maybe it's because he hasn't had a good rest for a long time, his eyes are slightly black and blue, and he has no expression, but just standing there, there is enough oppression to make people's breathing stagnate.

    The whole person feels arrogant, cold, and abstinent.

    Almost the moment he saw him, all the information about him automatically appeared in An Yiyi's mind.

    He is Lu Xin's father, the chairman of Hengguang Group, Lu Jinyuan.

    At the same time, she was also the man whom the original owner had liked for five years. Even if she had no love and could only be a stepmother, she was willing to marry him by agreement.

    He is very handsome, with a demeanor and condition that will provoke a little girl to fly to the flame. If he loves someone, he must be very attractive.

    This is the feedback from the original owner's memory to An Yiyi.

    After recovering, An Yiyi took a step back subconsciously, keeping a distance from Lu Jinyuan, and looked up at him.

    An Yiyi didn't feel honored that the person whom the original owner hadn't seen for two months stood in front of her on the second day of her arrival. If possible, she hoped to see Lu Jinyuan as little as possible.

    But from the second when the eyes meet, a small talk is essential.

    Lu Jinyuan glanced at An Yiyi, because of her keeping a distance, a trace of satisfaction flashed in her eyes.

    "I've heard about Xinxin, you've done a good job."

    Perhaps because they are used to giving orders, Lu Jinyuan and An Yiyi spoke in a condescending tone, like a leader facing a subordinate.

    However, he seemed to sense something wrong with his tone. He paused, and when he spoke again, his tone was much calmer, "Thank you for discovering this, please take good care of Xinxin in the future."

    He paused again, and said, "Thank you."

    An Yiyi didn't care about his tone. According to the agreement, she had 200,000 pocket money per month, which was the "salary" of the agreed wife, and it was completely at her disposal. assets.

    And a supplementary card bound to Lu Jinyuan, which can be used with unlimited amount, which is used to buy things for the family or use for all of Lu Xin's expenses.

    If being a full-time wife to Lu Jinyuan was a job, An Yiyi would be able to do it forever, and An Yiyi didn't even notice that there was something wrong with the subtle tone of her tone.

    Afterwards, Lu Jinyuan's changed tone and the content of his words surprised An Yiyi.

    The scumbag father in the novel, who didn't care about anything, was actually quite polite when he stood in front of her.

    An Yiyi smiled, polite and rusty, "You're welcome, this is what I should do."

    What a good relationship between leaders and subordinates.