Chapter 20

Chapter 20 He is not my own

    An Yiyi's heart softened a little, and she felt a little uncomfortable following.

    As for Pan Xuewen, who apologized, after being told that it's okay, his slightly aggrieved expression disappeared. He glanced at Lu Xin and stroked his hair. He didn't mind the prick, and let go after touching it.

    Looking at Lu Xin, "I thought you would scold me." An

    embarrassing blush appeared on the sun-tanned skin.

    "Actually, Lingling told me that it was my fault that I bullied you before, but you are too good-tempered, you don't beat me and don't scold me."

    Pan Xuewen didn't know what to think, he waved his fist in the air, "If someone bullies me like this, then I will definitely not forgive him. I want to see his father beat him with a small leather whip to relieve his anger!" He tried his best to look fierce

    .

    Lu Xin looked curious, and when he heard the little leather whip, he shrunk his neck carefully.

    "My father never whipped me with a small leather whip."

    Pan Xuewen was patted on the head again, and Yao Ke raised his eyebrows slightly, showing a little disgust in his eyes.

    "You think everyone is you, so do you know that you are wrong? Will you still bully your classmates next time?"

    Pan Xuewen pouted, "I will definitely not bully good classmates."

    Yao Ke frowned, "Bad classmates can't bully, either. You just misunderstood Xinxin this time."

    Pan Xuewen shook his head as he listened, and pulled Yao Ke forward, "Mom, mom, aren't you going to buy toys? I want Transformers~ "

    An Yiyi naturally led Lu Xin forward.

    Pan Xuewen looked like a bear, and he might be more mischievous when Yao Ke wasn't in charge. An Yiyi looked at it and asked Lu Xin instead.

    "Isn't Xinxin angry? Pan Xuewen bullied you like this before."

    Lu Xin looked at An Yiyi with wide eyes, obediently and softly.

    "Xinxin used to be very angry, but then she stopped being angry. Later, when Mommy helped Xinxin talk, Xinxin was not angry at all."

    She felt a little excited after realizing it.

    "Pan Xuewen and I apologized, Mommy, did you mean that Xinxin is not a bad boy, and Xinxin did nothing wrong before." "

    Yes."

    An Yiyi had a gentle smile on her face, and the slight melancholy in her eyes disappeared.

    "That's right, Xinxin did nothing wrong. Xinxin is very brave and cute, so now, Pan Xuewen comes to Xinxin to apologize."

    He looked at Pan Xuewen again.

    Whether a child is born bad or born good, in fact, there is no set formula. An Yiyi feels that a person like Yao Ke cannot teach a brat who can bully others, but maybe there is a mistake somewhere, or some negligence, That's why Pan Xuewen did something willful, unreasonable and vile.

    An Yiyi would not teach Lu Xin to forgive or not to forgive, she just patted Lu Xin's head and said, "Xinxin said before that Lingling and Pan Xuewen are good friends, and you are very confused about whether to be friends with Pan Xuewen."

    " Are you still struggling now?"

    Lu Xin shook his head, "No worries, Pan Xuewen and Xinxin have apologized, Xinxin can be friends with him."