3. Annoyed .

Just another day in my fucked up life

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just another day in my fucked up life.

I sigh putting on my apron and clipping my name tag to the left side of my chest as I walked out of the room behind the counter.

I was met with a crowded cafe, an abnormally long line, and a ton of angry customers.

God, I hate Mondays.

I took a deep breath before stepping up. "Good morning what can I get for you on his fine morning?" I faked a smile.

"Faster services" the customer rolled their eyes and I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from losing my job. "I'll have a medium white flat and make it quick" he spat and I rub my tongue on the side of my cheek nodding.

I turned around to make the drink when I heard Melania's voice, "No you are not slitting anyone's throat" She spoke from beside me also making a drink.

"I wasn't thinking about that anyways" I rolled my eyes.

"I think I have known you long enough to know when you want to kill someone" she walked over to the other side of the desk and give a customer their drink.

I rolled my eyes at her word as I put the lid on the cup walking over to the customer.

"Here I hope you choke on it" I smiled in a rude way handing them their drink, watching as their mouth fell open as they left the cafe in anger.

You can't keep being rude to customers" Melania laughed from behind me

"Yes, I can" I said back in a cocky tone when I was rudely interrupted by a lady,  she had long black hair that was in a low ponytail, and dark blue eyes that matched the glasses she had on.

She was wearing a suit and a skirt, a tablet in her hand and her Phone in the other hand as she presses it on her ear.

She stormed into the cafe discarding the long line and cutting straight to the front of the line, "Black coffee no sugar" She spoke not even sparing me a glance as she typed away on her tablet.

"Sorry miss but if want your coffee you are gonna have to go to the back of the line like every other person and wait for your turn" I said trying my best to not sound rude but she ignored me still typing on her tablet.

I closed my eyes taking a few deep breaths before speaking, "Look woman, you are not fucking special if want a drink get your stinky ass and walk over to the back of the line" I tried my best to keep low.

"Excuse me but you can't talk to me like that" she scored filing her hands over her chest.

"Why? Is it some unwritten rule that if you are stuck up no one can put you in your place?" I raised my eyes brown at her.

"My boss will love to hear how I was treated while trying to get him his coffee" She crossed her arms in an attempt to look intimidating.

"Shiver me timbers" I rolled my eyes is that purpose to me treat?" I laughed in her face