14. Eyes.

"Men suck" Melanie sank into the crouch, with a pouty on her lips

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Men suck" Melanie sank into the crouch, with a pouty on her lips.

"What is it this time?" I rolled my eyes looking away from my book.

"I was talking to this guy, right? And I really liked him but he a dick" She explained.

"Not the first time" I mumbled under my breath.

"Lia, you're not helping" She whined, hugging a pillow.

I sighed putting away my book and giving her my full attention.

"Ok, so why is this anonymous guy you really like, a dick?" I fake smiled.

"Ok, so his name is Michael" She started, "I met him a few weeks ago when he was picking his niece up from my class"
I hummed.

"We exchanged numbers and talked almost every second of the day" She continued.

"I don't see the problem?" I interpreted.

"Exactly, I didn't see a problem either, so fell for him just to find out, he had a girlfriend and only used me for entertainment" she sulked.

"And?" I added, knowing there was more to it

"...well before I found out he was well using me" She rolled her eyes "he got me an invite to some kind of V.I.P club" She explained frustrated.

"Mel..." I warned already knowing how this was going to play out.

"I need to make him realise what he lost, but I can't do it alone. So please come with me" She rushed the last part out, looking at me with puppy eyes.

I let out a long sigh.

"And when are you planning on going to this "one of a kind club"?" I asked already over this.

"Tonight" Her voice was as low as a whisper.

Well, Goodbye relaxing weekend off.

"Fine," I said finally, watching her big Doe eyes expand with excitement.

Am going to hate this.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

I hate this.

I sat at the bar watching Melanie dancing between two men, who looked at her like she was the last slice of cake.

I rolled my eyes before downing the rest of my drink down my throat.

I had to physically restrain myself, from ordering another drink, because Melanie was already too drunk to remember her name and one of us had to be able to get each other home.

I was looking through the crowd when I noticed a familiar pair of eyes staring at me with dangerous looks on them.

I felt the hair on my skin rise at the sight, I knew those eyes.