9. New Beginnings.

I stood in my mirror with a puzzled look on my face

Why does everything in my closet suddenly look disturbing to wear?

I have never really had a problem with dressing so why am I stressing about it today?

I let out a frustrated groan as I went back to my closet picking something random.

I tried it on and looked in the mirror about to take it off when I heard someone's voice at my door.

"Wear that one it looks cute," Melanie said watching me as she leaned against the door.

"What the fuck?! You scared me" I jumped at her sudden voice.

"You think it looks good?" I asked again unsure.

"Yea, it makes your bum look big" She shrugged.

"Wait since when did you even care how you dressed? Or are you trying to impress someone" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Who would I possibly want to impress I just need to go shopping for new clothes" I defended

"I don't know maybe Noah...?" She said slyly, and I immediately turned my head in her direction giving her a hard glare.

"Don't look at me like that, and you are the one always talking about him anyways" She stated.

"It's not my fault he is a creep stalker that follows me everywhere" I rolled my eyes packing my purse.

"But you accept you to babysit his daughter?" She reminded me and I let out another groan.

"That is because I didn't know he was Mr Pierre and besides am babysitting his daughter not him, which reminds me I have to go now if I want to make it on time" I peaked her cheek as I rushed out the door.

I took the bus and after almost a 30 mins ride I was standing in front of his massive house.

He must be some kind of prince to have this kind of money.

I knocked on the door and a guy if a remember correctly his name was Ethan opened the door.

"Hey Aurelia" He greeted with a welcoming smile.