20. Hallowen

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, one more time before exiting my apartment

I had a zombie nurse costume, with fake blood stains all over the dress, which was at least two sizes small, making the costume body-con, and revealing an excessive amount of cleavage but also leaving my ass hanging out.

Thankfully I had some ripped tights laying around, which I pared with boots and a white fur jacket seeing as winter is already here.

I waited outside my apartment complex for the cab I ordered, because Melanie had left earlier with Ethan.

I have been seeing her less, probably because she spends most of her time with Ethan but am happy for her, Melanie looks the happiest with Ethan.

And seeing my best friend happy is enough for me to be happy.

A cab pulled up in front of me, the window rolled down revealing a man in his late 40s with a few stands of greys along his hair and bread.

"Ms. Penelope?" He asked, using the fake name I had given.

"Yes" I flashed him a quick small before entering the back seat.

The ride to Noah's house was short, I got out the cab thanking the driver before walking down to his front door.

Noah had decided to throw a hallowed party for Louisa and her friends and invited me saying Louisa would get mad put if I didn't go, so here I am.

I stood out for a minute making sure my outfit looked good before pressing the door bell, almost immediately like he had been wait for me to press the bell, a man in a body fitting ghost face outfit opened the door.

I stared at him for a few seconds before releasing it was Noah, oh God.

My eyes travelled his body, hidden under the black compression shirt that he paired with black slacks and a ghost face mask.

He pulled the mask up revelling his unnecessary beautiful face and his mess dirty blonde hair falling to his forehead.

"See something you like?" He smirked when my eyes remind on his chest.

I cleared my throat, and looked up at him with a bored look despite the ocean that began to form at the sight of him, "ghost face? Really?" I walked into the house as he shoot the door behind me.

"Have something against ghosts face?" He asked from behind me.

"No, just didn't think your a horror movie kinda guy" I shrugged off my coat, hanging it on the couch beside where I placed my purse.