23. Just one night

Me and Louisa sat in comfortable silence as we watched MSA

She laughed at something one of the characters said, her head laid on my shoulder, as we enjoyed a bowl of Doritos.

Soon enough Louisa fell asleep, I turned off the TV, and pulling a blanket over her body, I moved a pillow under her head, watching her sleep comfortably, with a small smile that sat on my face

I never really wanted a child, like I had never even had the thought of getting married, having a child, and settling down, well not until I started babysitting Louisa.

Louisa is adorable, kind-hearted, and has the sassy of a diva, and just like her father I feel myself slowly but surely getting attached to her.

I looked away from the sleeping Louisa, to the door frame where a large body leaned at the side of the door frame, watching.
I stared back at Noah.

None of us dared to look away or say a word, he brought his hands up, the cuff-ins on his shirt undone, his eyes telling me to come to him. So I did.

I stood up and walked up to him, with every step I took his eyes became hungrier.

I took one of his hands, looking away from his honey eyes. I start to help him with his cuffs, while his stare burns through me.

I took his other hand doing the same, every time my finger brushed through his skin I felt his body tense, and the veins in his arms, pop out.

I dropped his hand when I finished, I turned about to walk away, but his hand around my waist stopped me.

He pulled me back by my waist, I looked up at him confused.

He removed his hands from my waist, taking them up to the tie he wore around his neck.

He undid the perfectly neat tie he had on, then gave them to me.

I looked at the tie he had put in my hand and then back at him. A smirk formed on my face.

I went on the tip of my toes, putting the tie around his neck, with our lips just inches away from touching, yet neither of us made a move.

He put a hand around my waist to support me, as I stood on my tiptoes.

His eyes watched me with something foreign in them, it felt strange but also so familiar.

When I finished doing Noah's tie, I dropped down to my normal height but his hand around my waist remained, and so did my hands on his neck.

Our eyes communicated and said everything our mouths couldn't.
He slowly leaned forward our lips inches apart.

"Dad?" I heard Louisa's voice behind me. I jumped immediately, getting away from Noah.

"Hé, petit gâteau" he dropped down, opening his arms. (Hey, cupcake)
Louisa ran into his arms, hugging him.