19. Burnt Toast & Shopping

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light in the room, I pick myself up resting on the headboard of a bed, with a throbbing headache

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light in the room, I pick myself up resting on the headboard of a bed, with a throbbing headache.

"Fucking hell" I ran my hands though my hair, and shut my eyes to prevent the light from entering.

Wait...I re-open my eyes, Where am I? My eyes scan over the room, grey wall, white and black bed sheets, A walk in closet,And  a large couch opposite the round bed I laid on

Yup, Definitely not my room.

I looked down at my bod, and am no longer wearing my dress from last night but a big over-sided shirt that went down to my knees.

I touched my face realizing I don't have make-up on, I have puzzled look on my face before it finally clicks.

Noah. NOAH?

Memories from last night start flooding my brain.

"Let's dance" I spring up but almost fall befor catching myself.

"I don't dance" The arrogant man said.

I rub my eyes trying to remember more of what happened last night.

If another man toucher you" His voice was dangerously low, as he gripped my wrist pulling me down to his lap, "He does" Whispered and I felt chill down my spine, Understand, Mon Amour?" My body tensed against his before I quickly stood up.

All I can remember from then is me dragging Noah to the dance floor then nothing. Just nothing my brain refuses to remember anything else.

My nose suddenly pick up the smell of something burning, eggs? No bacon, maybe both.

I stood up but whinched when my head ached, i need some pain killers,asap

I walked down Noah's mansion of a house, following the smell of burnt food.

I finally made it to the kitchen to find Noah, shirtless with black sweat pants, hanging low on his wasit, his back facing me as he cooked- no burnt the food.

"Did you have to burn the toast too?" I asked a piece of toast darker than the night sky.

He turned around with a plate of bacon that looked darker than death.

"Good morning to you too" He rolled his eyes. His dirty blonde hair was a mess as it rested on his forehead,the tattoos across his arm, chest and back visible.

I noticed a small writing across this chest that said Louisa,My heart clenched for how much he loved his daughter.

He turned around to get the eggs and they were just as black, oh for fucks sake.

I stood up, hitting his hand away from the pan when he tired to cook another egg, I am not letting another baby chick go down like this.

"What are you doing?" He asked from behind me leaning on the counter.

The Babysitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें